Reckless
Reckless
@reckless
3 years ago
117 posts
This is a bit strange but immediately changing your work clothes to your home clothes should help remove those energies. Even after a bad day at work, once I've changed to something more regular I feel a bit better. Could just be me.
updated by @reckless: 12/24/17 09:50:55AM
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,229 posts

Hi Chay,

I just spent about an hour at your website. I hope you meant what you said, because as an INFJ, you know I tell it like it is.

First, I LOVE the content, which is why I am sticking my neck out here and risking pissing you off. There is so much really, really interesting stuff I could spend a month there and never get bored. I almost did, and that is the only problem. In fact, my butt is numb from sitting here, lol.

I noticed a lot about the MBTI. I am betting you are a P type for sure. As a strong J type, I was frustrated by not knowing what was coming, having to scroll forever to find what was there, and once I clicked on an interesting link and came back to find myself all the way at the top again. It took five minutes to scroll back to where I had been. P types don't notice the clock, but J's do, and I was thinking about having to do that every time I visited the site to find something I'd noticed before all over again. So, in one word, I would say the only problem is ORGANIZATION. Maybe you can get a J type who is good at web sites to do it for you. :-)

I would love to see all that great info split up into shorter categories for people to click on like:

1. Animal photography

2. MBTI info

3. Wicca

4. Articles on being an empath

5. Quotes and wise observations

......and so on.

That incredibly long scroll is the only problem I see, but it was frustrating, since the content of your site is FABULOUS. I will definitely go back, but only when I have a lot of extra time to scroll to find things. I really appreciate your efforts to put so much good info in one place.

with loving intent,

Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,229 posts

Hi Chay,

I am also diagnosed with PTSD, from a car accident at which I was declared dead on the scene. Oops! Someone made a big mistake there. I've never had flashbacks though, so as a Psychiatric Social Worker, I doubt the diagnosis. I do have brain damage from it though and it makes riding in heavy traffic overwhelming and anxiety producing, but that is not the same as PTSD. I am very glad you overcame it.

I was just giving examples of possible categories, not trying to list therm all. You also had a lot of beautiful outer space photos too, for example, that could go in one category. I also thought "Sayings you'd like to see on a Tee shirt" would be another good one, since I kept thinking of how I would like a tee shirt with that saying on it when reading some of those clever/deep quotes.

I thought I knew MBTI, but would never have guessed you were a J, so I am humbled. I was sure you were an EN, and looking back on some of the articles and philosophy on the site, I can see the T type now. Maybe the average P would have thought about and imagined a website, but not followed through with all the organizing work just to set it up, so I may have been too quick to judge....there's that J again!

Are you a strong J? J is my strongest function at 72%, so I am that annoying, compulsive person who can't sit and look at a crooked picture on the wall without getting up to straighten it, lol. I don't usually think of T types as having high intuition either. Very interesting! You are quite unique, but I already knew that when I saw your colorful avatar. :-)

Can't wait to see the end results......

Cheshire Cat, INFJ with a big mouth that hangs around even after the rest of me disappears

Equus Aquarius
Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
3 years ago
184 posts

Hi Chay,

What I have read so far on your site I have really enjoyed and I have found extremely helpful - it has shed some light for me on some things that I have wondered about for a long time and I am grateful to you for having given me the answers to some of my most perplexing questions:)

There is so much fascinating info on there and I am not finished yet, so I have to keep reading...

Thank You,

Equus Aquarius

Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 years ago
754 posts
Just checked it out, I like it!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book