Reckless
Reckless
@reckless
3 years ago
120 posts
It runs in your family. Maybe not your siblings, but your mom or dad and then from there. For me it starts at my great grandmother on my mother's side of the family, then grandmother, then my mother, then my younger sister and I.You are right that it is rare. Although my sister's abilities are not developed, I know based off our childhood. We seen ghosts while my brother seen nothing. I know a few as well, and I guess they're lucky since I prefer isolation. I've asked them questions and they said yes without knowing what it related to. Surprisingly they both have deja vus. Maybe empaths gravitate towards each other unknowingly.
Yaji
Yaji
@yaji
3 years ago
69 posts

I don't know about other Empaths in my college and only in a few people, I sensed that they had abilities but they're not Empaths.

We're still in good relations and not tell other normal people about ourselves.

It is possible that it runs in the family but it is a painful story to say.

Several years ago when my abilities started to manifest, my mother talked about her abilities and some faith healers said about how gifted I am even when I never said anything about my abilities.

The treatments by faith healers were physically painful and I told myself to never wanna go through that again.

To make things short, everything related to abilities and spiritual stuff definitely run in the family, but were not developed because their perception is highly influenced by strict religious views.

A few months back, I went to my hometown and suddenly my mother brought me to see a new faith healer.

She said just to see if something is wrong but she talked to that person behind my back including her suspicion that I had a spiritual friend.

So, when that man was trying to cleanse me, I hacked into his mind to find out what he was doing to me and basically any form of energy that is unrelated to that religion is considered as 'poison' and will be taken out, and then only forms of energy related to that religion will be placed in.

I had completely lost my trust in my mother after that, changed my mind about buying her a mother's day present for the first time...I was deeply heartbroken.

Yaji
Yaji
@yaji
3 years ago
69 posts

She was kinda proud during the first few years of knowing about me because during that time, I would hear or know if something very bad will happen to a family member, so she would always trust me when I tell her that something bad will happen.

I know how she feels, yes that is a good thing as an Empath, but her methods and mentality are not exactly right about it.

Since I'm not close with family, she kept blaming things such as my own friends to the point of thinking that I have a spiritual friend, telling me to stay away from family, etc..

At least now I know how to use the Esotheric Cord Cutting method, because when I think about my mother by accident, she will think back about me.

There is a theory on Telepathy which says that when we think about someone, that person will think about us too.

The Esotheric Cord Cutting is the only method I know to to stop or sever any empathic/telepathic connection with people. Even though it is not permanent, it always worked.

Yaji
Yaji
@yaji
3 years ago
69 posts

Physics?

I'm not sure if it is physics.

It's not about blocking.

It's about asking Archangel Michael's help to dissolve/cut the cords connecting myself and the other person.

I used this method for the first time after I broke up with my partner.

There was the strong, deep connection/cord between two people...and after breaking up, I could still feel the emotions pulling me back.

After using Etheric Cord Cutting, I was able to severe and free myself from it.

The simple way to understand it is that the empathic connection that we have with people (depends on the other person's emotions) and those connections/cords can be very draining.

One way to break free from it that I know is Etheric Cord Cutting, and it is not permanent so, at times it's like a regular maintenance thing.

I think it's possible to have the connections without knowing about it.

I've read some stories before about being connected empathically with a significant person like your spouse or your best friend, and even when the person is so far away, we can still strongly feel his or her emotions, etc.

Mistake there. It's Etheric Cord Cutting and not 'esotheric'.

https://hayhouseoz.wordpress.com/2010/10/26/what-is-etheric-cord-cu...

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book