How rare are empaths

To post a reply, login or signup

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
I have been figuring out how many people are empaths so i have been checking if people at school are empaths I have noticed only one of my friends i did not expect she may but i also do have a sense that she could be one i am not gonna do what people normally say and say everyone can be one but just don't notice what would the world be like if we all could see auras have telekinesis feel others emotions and pain see spirits and all those other abilities people say everyone has you would expect to at least see one person accidentally moving stuff around if this was true i would rather us all being unique i know we all have are unique way to use but all together it would be so boring and uninteresting i know about the awakening of the ability but how do we know this is real why would anyone want everyone to have the same ability as you?.i have Tried really hard on this really just really noticing.No one else seems like empaths other then me my friend has the intention and thoughts of an empath but i don't know how she acts i am in none of her classes at school. People who are not sensitive act differently to empaths they have been effected by negative energy that was taken to them by people saying stuff or doing something.Someone class who gets really bullied i wish i cold help her its hard being in alot of her clases she was effected by negativity from people so thats why some people get so sensitive empaths get senstive not because others put negativity towards them but because they automaticly connect to these emotions which alot are negative.Then theres those who just seem so unenthusiastic and mock around it really annoys me probale feeling the teachers feelings to and my own they just try be cool but i find only stupidity in what they doi reckon theres alot most people are sociopaths over empaths narcatsics are pretty rare to i don't know how rare they are not figured it out yet i understand some choose to bully because they were bullied but that was there choice to if they choose just for fame or to be cool well there the ones most likley the ones trying to be cool and gain fame not many may of liked them same to do with getting bullied these bullies are the ones most likley the socipaths and the ones who are just judging someone cause they may have something different about them are less likely to be sociopaths so also i don't know if sociopaths are really uncommon or not maybe those people who only choose to bully because they were just to gain fame or try being cool does not mean they are sociopaths Maybe they were just sensitive then changed maybe even they could be empaths. Most people i have noticed are not mature i only see a few mature people who do not tease but always surrounded by friends. So i reckon at least 10-20percent estimated of the world have abilities and 1-3 are empaths. And not as good estimated because i have not looked in it to it as much 45-60 precent of the world are I have been figuring out how many people are empaths so i have been checking if people at school are empaths I have noticed only one of my friends i did not expect she may but i also do have a sense that she could be one i am not gonna do what people normally say and say everyone can be one but just don't notice what would the world be like if we all could see auras have telekinesis feel others emotions and pain see spirits and all those other abilities people say everyone has you would expect to at least see one person accidentally moving stuff around if this was true i would rather us all being unique i know we all have are unique way to use but all together it would be so boring and uninteresting i know about the awakening of the ability but how do we know this is real why would anyone want everyone to have the same ability as you?.i have Tried really hard on this really just really noticing.No one else seems like empaths other then me my friend has the intention and thoughts of an empath but i don't know how she acts i am in none of her classes at school. People who are not sensitive act differently to empaths they have been effected by negative energy that was taken to them by people saying stuff or doing something.Someone class who gets really bullied i wish i cold help her its hard being in alot of her clases she was effected by negativity from people so thats why some people get so sensitive empaths get senstive not because others put negativity towards them but because they automaticly connect to these emotions which alot are negative.Then theres those who just seem so unenthusiastic and mock around it really annoys me probale feeling the teachers feelings to and my own they just try be cool but i find only stupidity in what they doi reckon theres alot most people are sociopaths over empaths narcatsics are pretty rare to i don't know how rare they are not figured it out yet i understand some choose to bully because they were bullied but that was there choice to if they choose just for fame or to be cool well there the ones most likley the ones trying to be cool and gain fame not many may of liked them same to do with getting bullied these bullies are the ones most likley the socipaths and the ones who are just judging someone cause they may have something different about them are less likely to be sociopaths so also i don't know if sociopaths are really uncommon or not maybe those people who only choose to bully because they were just to gain fame or try being cool does not mean they are sociopaths Maybe they were just sensitive then changed maybe even they could be empaths. Most people i have noticed are not mature i only see a few mature people who do not tease but always surrounded by friends. So i reckon at least 10-20percent estimated of the world have abilities and 1-3 are empaths. And . Now the reason i think socipaths are so much common then empaths is because i don't see anyone who does not bully and are sensitive. No one a my school gets bullied dor being shy which is good whats wring with being shy or senstive i find it cute.And this is something i figured out not just some crappy esimation i actually went out there and looked out at school because i wanted to and just ended up noticing.Thanks for reading this one is quiet long
updated by @mintyempathy: 01/15/17 02:37:57PM
MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
I actually like normmaly people on this site wo admit they are not empaths it makes me happy knowing they are intrests in empaths and other abiltites maybe they are intrested because they may have an ability but don't know about so they somehow found this site
Reckless
@reckless
2 years ago
117 posts
It runs in your family. Maybe not your siblings, but your mom or dad and then from there. For me it starts at my great grandmother on my mother's side of the family, then grandmother, then my mother, then my younger sister and I.You are right that it is rare. Although my sister's abilities are not developed, I know based off our childhood. We seen ghosts while my brother seen nothing. I know a few as well, and I guess they're lucky since I prefer isolation. I've asked them questions and they said yes without knowing what it related to. Surprisingly they both have deja vus. Maybe empaths gravitate towards each other unknowingly.
MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Thats what i think may empaths can sense other empaths and yea i don't live with my dad so i don't know i visit him sometimes my bro i keep thinking his a mind reader my sis has always admired me being able to see spirtis or sense them back then now i see them and sense well my mum she said she feels like me she probale thinks ses an rainbow its cool ow it runs through family i think my younger step sis who looks more like me then my full siblings says she is shy at school and i read her when she got back from school and she felt shy
MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Some abilties are taken over by other when in had futrue dreams i know they mean something is going to happen but i don't get dreams so my daja view teels me on its own same as my spirtual ability they have just evolved i am glad i hae lost non of my abilities if you do maye you gotts trigger them may e thats what i did
Yaji
@yaji
2 years ago
69 posts

I don't know about other Empaths in my college and only in a few people, I sensed that they had abilities but they're not Empaths.

We're still in good relations and not tell other normal people about ourselves.

It is possible that it runs in the family but it is a painful story to say.

Several years ago when my abilities started to manifest, my mother talked about her abilities and some faith healers said about how gifted I am even when I never said anything about my abilities.

The treatments by faith healers were physically painful and I told myself to never wanna go through that again.

To make things short, everything related to abilities and spiritual stuff definitely run in the family, but were not developed because their perception is highly influenced by strict religious views.

A few months back, I went to my hometown and suddenly my mother brought me to see a new faith healer.

She said just to see if something is wrong but she talked to that person behind my back including her suspicion that I had a spiritual friend.

So, when that man was trying to cleanse me, I hacked into his mind to find out what he was doing to me and basically any form of energy that is unrelated to that religion is considered as 'poison' and will be taken out, and then only forms of energy related to that religion will be placed in.

I had completely lost my trust in my mother after that, changed my mind about buying her a mother's day present for the first time...I was deeply heartbroken.

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Yea i get that like feel people who may have some strange ability so sometimes i feel nervous around people cause i feel they have some mind reading ability kind of hard trying not to think freely maybe even only 1 of the child of the mother that is an empath of the family is an empath but i was the 3rd one just 4 mins born after my ro so i don't think it effects chances with him and me but maybe my older sis is also one it may be two children ge the ability or how strong it is the more it spreads in your family.and sorry about what happned with your mum it can be good to be an empath to read what people want but it can be bad when you find something out that you were not meant to know but she would of done it from curiosity and seemed she was kind of like proud rather then worrying about something wrong with you
Yaji
@yaji
2 years ago
69 posts

She was kinda proud during the first few years of knowing about me because during that time, I would hear or know if something very bad will happen to a family member, so she would always trust me when I tell her that something bad will happen.

I know how she feels, yes that is a good thing as an Empath, but her methods and mentality are not exactly right about it.

Since I'm not close with family, she kept blaming things such as my own friends to the point of thinking that I have a spiritual friend, telling me to stay away from family, etc..

At least now I know how to use the Esotheric Cord Cutting method, because when I think about my mother by accident, she will think back about me.

There is a theory on Telepathy which says that when we think about someone, that person will think about us too.

The Esotheric Cord Cutting is the only method I know to to stop or sever any empathic/telepathic connection with people. Even though it is not permanent, it always worked.

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
So you can make your emotions and thoughts completly blocked towards others even other empaths an Physics?
Yaji
@yaji
2 years ago
69 posts

Physics?

I'm not sure if it is physics.

It's not about blocking.

It's about asking Archangel Michael's help to dissolve/cut the cords connecting myself and the other person.

I used this method for the first time after I broke up with my partner.

There was the strong, deep connection/cord between two people...and after breaking up, I could still feel the emotions pulling me back.

After using Etheric Cord Cutting, I was able to severe and free myself from it.

The simple way to understand it is that the empathic connection that we have with people (depends on the other person's emotions) and those connections/cords can be very draining.

One way to break free from it that I know is Etheric Cord Cutting, and it is not permanent so, at times it's like a regular maintenance thing.

I think it's possible to have the connections without knowing about it.

I've read some stories before about being connected empathically with a significant person like your spouse or your best friend, and even when the person is so far away, we can still strongly feel his or her emotions, etc.

Mistake there. It's Etheric Cord Cutting and not 'esotheric'.

https://hayhouseoz.wordpress.com/2010/10/26/what-is-etheric-cord-cu...

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book