erikarachel7
@erikarachel7
3 years ago
21 posts

This all makes perfect sense and is very common with empaths. Opening up can be very hard, just remember to trust yourself and lead with your heart..you are in your head about the whole thing. You deserve love and you deserve to be loved fully!! Try to relax and trust in yourself to say things as they need to be shared or expressed. I have been left in a relationship because whenever I was asked something personal, my response is always " I don't know." The reality is that I know, and I know exactly what I want to say, but I'm scared of being judged for letting my guard down and truly being me. Does this sound similar to how you might be feeling? I feel like I can relate with you on this...just try to trust yourself and know that you are enough and you are so worthy. Let yourself be embraced with love. All the best, Erika

erikarachel7
@erikarachel7
3 years ago
21 posts

People have given me the advice I gave you many times, and I struggle with it still..it can be so hard!! Let yourself have fun and just go for it. If something goes wrong you never have to see him again;) hehe. Keep us updated on how it all unfolds!

Roxanne
Roxanne
@roxanne
3 years ago
1,562 posts

I'm sure you speak for many of us with your feelings. I certainly relate. I'm thinking maybe you just need to take a leap of faith. Let go of the old tapes in your head and follow your heart.
P.S.
Unless you are under 18. I would not advise anyone to meet someone from internet dating site without parental notification .... can't help it. I'm a mother. Old tapes still looping in my own head, lol.

strugglebunny
strugglebunny
@stugglebunny
3 years ago
22 posts
I love this so much... You just did a great job of describing my own feelings when it comes to a 'partner' & also accepting that I'm an empath. I've always been the same way, as far as feeling that connection with someone in an intimate way. I've been in love before, but in retrospect it was one sided. The second love I had was all a drunken stooper, so there's no validity in that. My mind has been clear for almost four years & the empathic ability has shown up again... It interferes with my ability to connect a lot!!! I have a hard time discerning my feelings verse another persons feelings. Anyways, back to your situation -- I would let what's happening flow. I recently got involved with someone & overthought the whole thing. He was like a mirror to myself. Thoughts, perceptions, vibes & feelings were all the same. It was amplified to the point where I just wanted to walk away... So I did & I regretted it. Let it flow I see what happens. Try to be still & enjoy the moment :) best of luck!!
TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 years ago
391 posts
TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 years ago
391 posts
He's come back b4 and I had the same feeling. But I have to be realistic as well. I almost feel he is the same as us and just scared.But I totally get all you feel. Sometimes I think the only reason I stayed with an ex for 4 years is because I felt his love for me and thought it was mine. He was such a jerk to me at the same time.I have a crazy feel g about this month of July but can't pinpoint what it is, it's a good feeling. Maybe it will be him coming around or I'll meet someone different.
TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 years ago
391 posts
You are probably right, after all we as empaths just know things. I don't think we are like others who make hunches about thing.Have you seen the Secret? It's good and gives hope. Hope is what I lost over time, and sporadically this year. I'm keeping hope about this guy. I'm telling you this just feels different, like love at first site. But hrs not ready. And it's not like I'm waiting for him I want to date and meet other people, and it's weird how since I've meet him I'm having this dating dry spell. Like the universe is telling me to wait. I've had a great conversations with guys online and given my number and nothing. It's like I never had that happen b4. All I can do is keep trying, life still moves on :)
Angel
Angel
@angel
3 years ago
607 posts

If your talking about the voice you heard, you probebly have another ability called clairaudience. This is something you might want to research. For someone who is clairaudient, they can hear both through the physical ears, it would be a single word, whispering, voices, ect, and then they cal also hear through the mind, which is like listening to a conversation in your head. It's an interesting ability, but you may also want to check out angels and spirit guides as well, because they often communicate this way as well, and since you were half asleep, you were in a semi-conscious state, like a state of meditation, before sleep and was open enough to hear them. Just becareful about meeting people you have only met online. :)

Kit Kat
Kit Kat
@kit-kat
3 years ago
232 posts

Just wanted to say that I definitely can relate to saying "I don't know" when someone asks me something personal. It's terrible - I want people to know me, but it feels so dangerous...

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book