Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,249 posts

I agree with Vicky, and think she is in need of daily grounding, aura clearing and a strong shield.

There is an empath survival program on the home page here she can learn a lot from.

I got my shield from a YouTube video, since I was being attacked by interdimensionals and needed a very, very strong one. Whatever shield technique she feels comfortable with is best.

I would also suggest a strong protection crystal for her to wear or carry, maybe black tourmaline. She can check out our Tools of Empaths group for more info on various crystals, since she should pick one that feels good to her.

She is stronger than any of these entities, as Vicky said. She only needs to know this and practice grounding, clearing and shielding. It takes me five minutes each morning and has helped immensely. She may also want to clear that place she lives with some sage and then salt the perimeter to make that violent family move on. This is an easy ritual you can do.

Thank you so much for being there for her. A lot of us would love it if there were more men in the world like you! My husband also believes me, mostly because he has seen me read people and seen minute details of what I've said confirmed later on, but I've had to do all the work on these attacks myself, because it is my problem.

Along those lines, I would encourage you to have her come and join us here along with you. Seeing for herself she is not alone in these experiences could be a great help.

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,249 posts

Ditto what Vicky said, except for wearing black tourmaline. It may be black, but it's the strongest protectant I know of. I am no crystal expert though. There are other protectants she may feel more drawn too. I think Vicky mentioned rose quartz, which helps spread loving feelings.

I think staying out of the basement is a no brainer and those spirits need removing. If a simple sage or cedar removal ritual, which she can easily learn online doesn't work, I agree with Vicky again, you may need a professional, or someone who knows a whole lot here at EC.....try the tools for empaths group, or any other groups that may cover this topic. Look under "groups" at the top of the page.

C.Cat

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book