Had an spirtual encounter

To post a reply, login or signup

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Hey everyone so since the time zone on this site is moutain its day for you when its night were i am well i just turned 14 some hours ago not saying my birth time well it was great i got an double bed which is cool no sqeaky bed well i feel urgent to say something quiet disturbing.. Well i guess i'm an medium. The blue lines i see are in lots of colours now i see yellow and its increasing rapidly but.. When i was getting dressed for my birthday putting my leggins i saw aShadow under my door.. It moved to my other side i thought my bro was trying to scare me so i stood for a sec then i felt my leggings being pulled i was like huh?! I did not feel very scared i am more scared right now so i asked my bro if it was him he said no it could of been my cat but he was just fed. So i checked if he was still eating but could not find him so i forgot him and hoped my sis would came home soon she did later i told her she said probale brother not saying his name btw, well I can't stop thinking about it i keep having illusions for the most tinest bit of time and keep feeling.. Things around me what was that i can't remember what happened when it pulled on my leggings guess i just pulled it away then the shadow dissapeared i guess the weird senses is mediumship but the shadow is really spooking me out any ideas? I feel kind of excited more then afraid but spooked t he same time i just felt urgent to write about it
updated by @mintyempathy: 09/12/17 07:13:29AM
MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
I asked my bro if it really was the shadow he said it was curtently not him
MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Thanks
MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
My name is actually teagan i use mintyempathy for a nickname i had an pet gunuie pig when i was younger i called her minty she had 3 adorible babies i new she was pregenent but the others did not believe me but we had to move to houses were we could only have a dog but we bought the cats and rabbits we gave minty to my sisters old school teacher i loved minty she always gave me company and her children one lived one died and the other lost my sisters baby gunie pigs died I had to give my chickens away too we had alot of pets then one rabbit of ours died in our new house and the other got feral when we sent it to one of our friends in the bush well i have an picture of minty while she was peregnent eating mallberry leaves so thats why i called my profile minty empathy my last name is not empathy eitherP.S i already got a bunch of birthday wishes my self estem is pretty good
MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Yea apperntly minty had another litter or batch of piglets which are baby gunie pigs btw when i said cats i meant one cat said cats by misstake
MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Anyone know what this is??
Whitejade
@whitejade
2 years ago
28 posts
Strange how you can't remember what happened after when the shadow pulled on your legging if it happened the same day as your birthday clearly you would of had a clear memory of what happened. this is very strange I just wrote in shadows in the disscusion search bar and it came up with this I know this was awhile ago but it doesnt seem anyone has given you any advice.so maybe look up paranormal experiences on youtube and you may be able to relate to what happened similar to your experience
LaoG
@laog
2 years ago
137 posts

This is weird if it is your birthday you should remember. Seems like an abduction or something or someone wiped your memory for whatever reason. I've read about this and I'm not saying this is the case but that is definitely something to consider.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
803 posts

Hi...the energy coming

through your post isn't good....my feeling is that this...I keep hearing creature...touched you to establish a link...connection to you...so it's energy is now joining with yours....and I feel it...the strange energy wasn't with you before....it's quite strong...

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
803 posts

The moment of phazing out is the point where it connected....so go back to that moment and sever the link....smudge yourself and your house REALLY well....I'm gonna smudge from here and send you help....

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Wow well I am in a new house now thanks for all the support
MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Wow thats creepy should I do some research? If so what should I look up?
MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
I did not think this was such a big deal
MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Well I have had a past with spirits I was made a chrisran to stop it when I was around 7 long story if you want I can make a disscusion about it its pretty intresting and may link to this
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
803 posts

Well...there are times I think things don't mean much so I forget about it..but someone or something brings my attention back to it....this experience happened to you awhile ago...but someone saw fit to bring it back up...so there could be something you need help with...doesn't hurt to look at it again...even if you don't find anything...it happens to me all the time...lol...

Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
You was made a Christian ? You have my attention now. Can you explain that phrase so I don't just to conclusion. Thanks
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
Me too
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
I use to have a spirit tuck covers around me every morning when I worked night shift when I would go bed. My husband slept in the same bed at night and nothing ever bothered him. This went on for some time. I think it was probably a wondering soul missing her child and using me as a substitute. It was every morning. At first I thought It was my imagination so I started waiting for it to happen every morning. And it did. It finally moved on or got quite. No harm was done. I have a lots of encounters. Only one that scared me and it was during meditation. But we got to the bottom of that one. It wasn't a spirit per say, it was someone messing with me that dealt in the dark. But, there are bad ones out there, learn the difference.
MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Yea when I was younger I started hearing noises when I was in room mainly at night when I went to bed I can't remember what the noises were I just realised but anyways we all had bunkbeds so I slept in my brothers room for like 2 weeks but when I was told to go back I said please a bit longer then my mums friend came over she was a christan and I think she was with someone else as well anyways my mum sat in my room the christan my mum called over prayed and held my hand bless this child" and stuff like that she also asked me to change my pets name who was called fear to diamond which I don't have anymore she also got rid of my imaginary friend called wind I knew wind was apart of my imagination but I don't know why the got rid of him. Thats some of the story
MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
I never really thought there was Its just a encounter
MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Btw the lines and flashes I see are after image
MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
And I have told my brother about this a while ago like a few weeks after the encounter he said no I guess ill tell my mum now when shes back
Whitejade
@whitejade
2 years ago
28 posts

i don't really think this is medium ship

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book