LaoG
LaoG
@laog
3 years ago
137 posts

This is weird if it is your birthday you should remember. Seems like an abduction or something or someone wiped your memory for whatever reason. I've read about this and I'm not saying this is the case but that is definitely something to consider.

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
933 posts

Hi...the energy coming

through your post isn't good....my feeling is that this...I keep hearing creature...touched you to establish a link...connection to you...so it's energy is now joining with yours....and I feel it...the strange energy wasn't with you before....it's quite strong...

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
933 posts

The moment of phazing out is the point where it connected....so go back to that moment and sever the link....smudge yourself and your house REALLY well....I'm gonna smudge from here and send you help....

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
933 posts

Well...there are times I think things don't mean much so I forget about it..but someone or something brings my attention back to it....this experience happened to you awhile ago...but someone saw fit to bring it back up...so there could be something you need help with...doesn't hurt to look at it again...even if you don't find anything...it happens to me all the time...lol...

Rene''
Rene''
@rene
3 years ago
1,195 posts
You was made a Christian ? You have my attention now. Can you explain that phrase so I don't just to conclusion. Thanks
Rene''
Rene''
@rene
3 years ago
1,195 posts
Me too
Rene''
Rene''
@rene
3 years ago
1,195 posts
I use to have a spirit tuck covers around me every morning when I worked night shift when I would go bed. My husband slept in the same bed at night and nothing ever bothered him. This went on for some time. I think it was probably a wondering soul missing her child and using me as a substitute. It was every morning. At first I thought It was my imagination so I started waiting for it to happen every morning. And it did. It finally moved on or got quite. No harm was done. I have a lots of encounters. Only one that scared me and it was during meditation. But we got to the bottom of that one. It wasn't a spirit per say, it was someone messing with me that dealt in the dark. But, there are bad ones out there, learn the difference.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book