Going Home

To post a reply, login or signup

Angel
@angel
7 years ago
607 posts
Hi Everyone. Well this new yeareed to. r has definetly brought in some new opportunites and we are going back to california!!! The whole thing came about when we decided that we wanted to try and buy a house. We were able to get a loan in Colorado, but since we do not live in the places we wanted to buy a house in, we could not get one back in cali. So we decided to go for rentals. My husband's old partner called and his position was comeing open again and really wants him back. So she and another co-worker pulled some strings and are working double duty to get his position held for him, which the boss agreed to. Then there was the huge challange of getting a place. Her realitor friend tried to help but didn't have any houses in our price range so she said to check out cragislist. So I did, and there was house in there within our price range. So I called the realitor and within a few days, we were approved for the house. I checked out his credentials and he is ligit and real. A friend will be walking the house next week. So far all of the things are really falling into place. There is an opening in the store I want to transfer to, but alot of hoops to get through in order to get the tranfer. The company changed alot of policies. So the last biggest challange for the move is to secure my position or get a job elsewhere, very quickly. Though I'm extremely nervous about leaving our comfort zone, everything is falling into place for something greater. We have been wanting to go home for so long. I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has been so loveing and supportive and helping me to believe that dreams can come true. I also ask for some prayers that things will continue to move smoothly and that everything will fall into place and to calm my nerves :) We will be leaving at the end of the month. I will try to come on as much as possible, but we have so much packing and stuff to do. Everyone here has been so wonderful and I don't think I could have made through so much the last 6 months without you. May the Divine bless you as you have blessed me :) I'll post some pics when we get back :)

updated by @angel: 04/14/17 11:19:48PM
Bruce
@bruce
7 years ago
207 posts
I had a little smile on my face as I opened this thread and this little smile turned into a grin, then has turned into a huge ear to ear smile. I have a warm glow all over me now so thank for sharing your good news I am so pleased for you.With loveAngel BlessingsBruce and family. xx
Retrogirl
@retrogirl
7 years ago
317 posts
Angel, I'm so happy for you!! I really feel this is meant to be.
Bruce
@bruce
7 years ago
207 posts
I love this angel Lynn so have made it my desktop.
Angel
@angel
7 years ago
607 posts
Thank you :) it's funny you mentioned dolphins, the last time we were there we took a short boat trip with the kids and 2 dolphins swam right up to us. It was an amazeing experience. Doors will open for you as well. It's all about timeing, and it sounds like your parents need you right now. I will be sending you some energy to and prayers that your dreams will come true :)
Angel
@angel
7 years ago
607 posts
thank you aweetie :)
Angel
@angel
7 years ago
607 posts
lol, that was great, thanks honey :)
Angel
@angel
7 years ago
607 posts
thank you :) and I look forward to getting to know you better after we settled :)Love and Light !
Angel
@angel
7 years ago
607 posts
And you've traveled this road with me the whole time. Thank you for your encouragement and stregnth. May many blessings come to you and may dreams also come true :)
Angel
@angel
7 years ago
607 posts
Thank you Hun. May the Angels bless you to , my friend :)
Angel
@angel
7 years ago
607 posts
definelty accepting the calm vibes,lol, I was a nervous wreck over the weekend,lol. I'm glad you felt it, to be honest, I had alot of doubt,lol. But everytime I told God, it's in your hands, if you want the door closed, close it, he'd open another one :) Many blessings, sweetie.
Angel
@angel
7 years ago
607 posts
I know I will feel it to when we are there. I have a "magical spot" that I have missed so badly. I can't wait :) Thank you so much :) Many blessings.
Angel
@angel
7 years ago
607 posts
beautiful angel, thank you for the pic and your prayers :)
Angel
@angel
7 years ago
607 posts
Thank you and may the blessings come back to you as well :)
Angel
@angel
7 years ago
607 posts
lol, I'm already on it. I hate pills so I have drinking lot's of Sobe that has a good amount of ginsing in it, and the best part, no crash :) Thank you and tell Ryan thank you for me too.. (((many HUGS))))
Angel
@angel
7 years ago
607 posts
thank you. many blessings to you :)
Angel
@angel
7 years ago
607 posts
I hope so to. The store i wanted, the store manager is on vacation, but the other store may have an opening. I will find out tomarrow. Thank you for the blessings and I will defiently send some pics :) Love and light , honey !!
Angel
@angel
7 years ago
607 posts
Thank you sweetie, many blessings to you :)
Angel
@angel
7 years ago
607 posts
oohh, energy good,lol. Thank you . Love and light to you
Angel
@angel
7 years ago
607 posts
Thank you, honey :)
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
WHO LOVES YA, BABY!!!Be happy...and fullfilled...........and definitely let us know how you are doing. You are ALWAYS in my prayers. Sounds like you've come full circle.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book