Full moon enhances you

To post a reply, login or signup

Reckless
@reckless
2 years ago
117 posts
I somehow stumbled upon it. I kept feeling during the full moon I felt a bit stronger in all ways. It was strange. I couldn't find anything, since topics on empaths is limited. As far as psychics? They do claim to have heightened abilities.I also read that by receiving direct moon light will help ground you greatly. There's different phases that are good to help psychics it seems.Maybe that's why ordinary people become dangerous. Perhaps this is why creepy movies include a full moon. Seems these myths hold some truth to them.Next full moon I'll meditate on receiving it's energies. Lets see what other abilities are dormant that this moon will pull out..
updated by @reckless: 07/15/17 10:37:53PM
Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Daniel,

I definitely agree with you that the full moon strengthens abilities-everything just feels sharper, more refined!

Equus Aquarius

YoungStar
@youngstar
2 years ago
8 posts

Agreed as well, and i think it all depends on what retrograde we are in : )

Reckless
@reckless
2 years ago
117 posts
Full moon on the 1st...
born vego/ born empath
@born-vego-born-empath
2 years ago
8 posts

Full moons effect me too. Always.

Give me heightened senses and I become generally more allert.

Reckless
@reckless
2 years ago
117 posts
Hardly slept that night. Felt full of energy. Guess it's normal since I've always felt energized at random points. Now it makes sense
Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

There is also a lot going on because of all of the blood moons recently. Does anyone know anything about these and what to expand on this topic?

Reckless
@reckless
2 years ago
117 posts
You actually seen one?
B
@b
2 years ago
252 posts
I am more comfortable at night as a rule and yes I notice that my sences are sharper with a full moon. people around me don't have to say a word and I get there vibes.
Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

If it is the moon that looks reddish, than yes, I have seen one- I saw one last year!

Do you know anything about the prophecies surrounding them?

Reckless
@reckless
2 years ago
117 posts
I missed all three of them. There's supposed to be another in September.

Which one are you talking about?
Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

There was one last April, I think, that I saw, without realizing what it was until my husband told me what it was.

All of these blood moons are a huge deal right now because it has been about 500 years (approx. I think) since there have been that many that close together, and that's all I really know. I was hoping someone else knew more:)

Amanda Davis
@amanda-davis
2 years ago
9 posts

I fully agree. That is when I am at my prime it seems in all ways. I have heightened abilities, sharper senses and umm...am more...frisky. lol. The times I have been with my partner during the full moon have been amazing encounters. Moon is powerful for me. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book