Out of Body Experience

To post a reply, login or signup

Sammie
@sammie
2 years ago
106 posts

Does anyone every get light headed, not-quite-nausea ,out of body experience when people are talking to them ?

It's never when I'm speaking but when the other person talks. Usually during eye contact and it makes me want to stop talking. There is no emotion, it is strictly a physical manifestation of something.

I don't know what it means. It is a brief and fleeting sensation. I try to keep a poker face but if people only knew when it happens, they knock me over with a feather.

updated by @sammie: 03/13/17 10:30:52AM
erikarachel7
@erikarachel7
2 years ago
21 posts

This is something I have been experiencing a lot lately. I have noticed when I am overwhelmed or uneasy and talking to someone, I space and and am completely incapable of tuning back in..sometimes I will realize I had no clue what our conversation was about after we have it. I also often get paranoid after this happens..it is so dreamlike and makes you question how different all of our realities are..

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
I got this its actually what caused me finding out i am an rainbow child empath yea its like your doing something eg standing listening to an conversation then you feel your like in full control of your body but your not acually in your body kind of like asleep but in control i have not had this feeling since i told my mum about it she told me to embrace it and it means your more connected to the world when it happens
esoteric
@esoteric
2 years ago
16 posts

I feel you 100% on this one.

I had something like this recently when a friend of mine had me kinda trapped and was dumping on my about his problems. I was actually trying to listen and usually I can give him some perspective and/or guidance but I got very spacey and almost drowsey to the point that he actually stopped and asked if I was feeling okay.

Sammie
@sammie
2 years ago
106 posts
Thanks everyone. There does seem to be a connection between it & when people are confiding in me about problems, pain, troubling experiences etc. I think I will start to journal it. TY
Sammie
@sammie
2 years ago
106 posts
Yes ! It is so shortlived but it's certainly a sensation you don't forget. Sheesh.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book