Out of Body Experience

Sammie
Sammie
@sammie
3 years ago
106 posts

Does anyone every get light headed, not-quite-nausea ,out of body experience when people are talking to them ?

It's never when I'm speaking but when the other person talks. Usually during eye contact and it makes me want to stop talking. There is no emotion, it is strictly a physical manifestation of something.

I don't know what it means. It is a brief and fleeting sensation. I try to keep a poker face but if people only knew when it happens, they knock me over with a feather.

updated by @sammie: 01/15/18 08:30:54AM
erikarachel7
@erikarachel7
3 years ago
21 posts

This is something I have been experiencing a lot lately. I have noticed when I am overwhelmed or uneasy and talking to someone, I space and and am completely incapable of tuning back in..sometimes I will realize I had no clue what our conversation was about after we have it. I also often get paranoid after this happens..it is so dreamlike and makes you question how different all of our realities are..

esoteric
@esoteric
3 years ago
16 posts

I feel you 100% on this one.

I had something like this recently when a friend of mine had me kinda trapped and was dumping on my about his problems. I was actually trying to listen and usually I can give him some perspective and/or guidance but I got very spacey and almost drowsey to the point that he actually stopped and asked if I was feeling okay.

Sammie
Sammie
@sammie
3 years ago
106 posts
Thanks everyone. There does seem to be a connection between it & when people are confiding in me about problems, pain, troubling experiences etc. I think I will start to journal it. TY
Sammie
Sammie
@sammie
3 years ago
106 posts
Yes ! It is so shortlived but it's certainly a sensation you don't forget. Sheesh.

Want to reply? Create an account here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book