Sammie
Sammie
@sammie
3 years ago
106 posts

My advice is tell her everything you just told us. That was beautiful. I am married and it took my husband a while to understand what it was we as empaths endure, and how much it affects our relationships.

Be mindful though, you cannot place all blame on yourself. In a partnership there is give and take. She may need space, and as you try to understand that, if she is fully in the partnership with you, there has to be time where she understands that you desire her affection and attention as well.

Have you thought that maybe she left because she can't give you what you need? Being empathic is deeply sensing and it is possible she may have felt that you weren't getting everything you need either.
Talk to her. :)
Sammie
Sammie
@sammie
3 years ago
106 posts
Yes. I didn't want him to "feel" unloved though my love for him is so strong. For instance: I work in human services so some days I walk in the door I can't stand to be touched or crowded and the first thing he does is kiss all over me like clockwork. At first he thought it was rejection but now he does so and gives me a few minutes to decompress.Another instance is about a friend whose emotions I feel so strongly its like I live them. I unfriend (push them away) them atleast once a week because I dont want my ability to percieve their stress to add more stress. They call me dramatic but there seems little choice sometimes. I can only speak for myself in saying I want to spare and be spared the unnecessary ups and downs. There isn't always an easy choice.Hope this helps. :)

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book