Crimes, Missing Persons, Cold Case etc.

To post a reply, login or signup

Sammie
@sammie
2 years ago
106 posts

+++ This is also a blog post +++

Does anyone feel things associated with cases on the news or see a missing persons flier and are death scared of what you feel or may feel if you open up to knowing? This is a deep seated apprehension out of fear of being wrong on any account or giving someone a false hope. True enough I know that even the most advanced of feelers, seers etc have off days or miss details from time to time, yet the reluctance remains. Does anyone else struggle with this ? Is there anyone that assists with the local police department or human service agencies? Thank you.

updated by @sammie: 07/25/17 11:48:19PM
Lavender&rose
@lavenderrose
2 years ago
82 posts

Hi, yes I do feel things associated with pretty well every missing person or suburban murder I see on the news. But it's just instant impressions: he did it; the wife knows; the child/mp is dead; she's under something; she's in the water... I don't phone up the police as I figure they have enough nutters calling them up. But I take notes on my impressions sometimes, to see if they are accurate or not. It is all involuntary - I don't think this is a line I would really want to pursue, unless I was a gun at it.

I recieved a full vision of the location of the body of a missing friend when I was young, but at the time did not know what to do with the information and did not phone his family. Afterwards, I wished I had as I could have saved them months of worry and hoping he was still alive. It was very precise and very accurate, it later turned out. I saw it like a full screen movie shot.

Heather2
@heather2
2 years ago
13 posts
Hi. I have experienced similar,things symptoms in certain areas. It feeks,like dark energy. Not always fun at all. I have learned to mot doubt these things . there's usually a reason why we sense things
Sammie
@sammie
2 years ago
106 posts

Hi Ladies ! Yes this has happened in a lesser sense. I could tell that bad things had happened in a certain area and that bad things would continue to happen in a certain area. I, then a teenager consulted a leader in the church who all but guaranteed that negativity could not inhabit a space and that I should read my bible/pray etc.

This really confused me because I was just becoming aware of the fact that I knew things without knowing how I knew them. I really told myself I was crazy and wrote off parts of my gift. (that's another story)

I think what we pick up in terms of the victims' pain is the residual energy, just like when we ourselves are going through something we may cry inside for someone or something to speak to us or "help" us through a situation. Basically whatever they were seeking aide or deliverance from.

In my opinion its like a fingerprint left behind at a crime scene except its energetic, if that makes sense. :)

Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
I do too. And I have also learned to trust my "flash vision". Images that flashes in my head for only a moment. I have learn it's trying to show me something. And not my imagation. And those impossible sounds that I hear but that's impossible to hear because there is nothing in the spots to make the sounds. Your not alone
Sammie
@sammie
2 years ago
106 posts

Talk about the universe speaking! Thank you for sharing that, truly.

When you say trust your "flash vision". I have had several instances where I just wrote it off; one of the latest being a week ago. I saw dry light red dirt and the earth cracking about 100 ft apart and a deep dark pit. Well here we have the situation in Chile ..... I used to write these things down in a notebook.

Today I saw a train passing. I tried telling myself i was nuts and going to sleep. When I closed my eyes I could see it heading toward me like "pay me some attention!" .... wonder what that will mean in the coming days....

Sammie
@sammie
2 years ago
106 posts

It doesn't matter how my day is going, flash vision usually happens right before I fall asleep Or when I'm deeply concentrated on a task. I guess brain waves may have something to do the "reception".

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

I get those right before sleep as well. They are definitely not dreams. They are like watching a small movie. They don't last very long. Did youguys make up the name 'flash vision' or is that what they are known as?

Sammie
@sammie
2 years ago
106 posts
I think its a Ren original. It does describe what happens perfectly though
Sammie
@sammie
2 years ago
106 posts

Did anyone see the news last night and what happened in Vermont?

I guess that's the train from my previous post about flash vision. I don't think anyone passed as a result. That's a relief, usually the events are much worse than my flash.

Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
I remember when the little Haleigh Cummings, the missing child in Florida, they were showing police dragging the marsh near her home. I felt something about that water when I seen it. Maybe just a mothering instinct but it was a bad feeling. They never found her. Heartbreaking to say the least.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book