Lavender&rose
Lavender&rose
@lavenderrose
3 years ago
82 posts

Hi, yes I do feel things associated with pretty well every missing person or suburban murder I see on the news. But it's just instant impressions: he did it; the wife knows; the child/mp is dead; she's under something; she's in the water... I don't phone up the police as I figure they have enough nutters calling them up. But I take notes on my impressions sometimes, to see if they are accurate or not. It is all involuntary - I don't think this is a line I would really want to pursue, unless I was a gun at it.

I recieved a full vision of the location of the body of a missing friend when I was young, but at the time did not know what to do with the information and did not phone his family. Afterwards, I wished I had as I could have saved them months of worry and hoping he was still alive. It was very precise and very accurate, it later turned out. I saw it like a full screen movie shot.

Rene''
Rene''
@rene
3 years ago
1,195 posts
I do too. And I have also learned to trust my "flash vision". Images that flashes in my head for only a moment. I have learn it's trying to show me something. And not my imagation. And those impossible sounds that I hear but that's impossible to hear because there is nothing in the spots to make the sounds. Your not alone
Rene''
Rene''
@rene
3 years ago
1,195 posts
I remember when the little Haleigh Cummings, the missing child in Florida, they were showing police dragging the marsh near her home. I felt something about that water when I seen it. Maybe just a mothering instinct but it was a bad feeling. They never found her. Heartbreaking to say the least.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book