Hello from Tennessee

To post a reply, login or signup

CourageThroughWisdom
@couragethroughwisdom
2 years ago
6 posts
Hey hows it goin. Im Brendan, new to the site, and wanted to say hello :-) Im so happy to have found this place. Since I was knee high to a grasshopper ive known I was more aware of the vibes in the air than most. Ive always been able to feel what people around me are feeling. Its nothing I can summon whenever I please, but when the world speaks to me I try to listen. Ive always known I was put here to help people, but ive always struggled finding a way to do enough in my eyes. I was looking for the Hollywood version of helping others. I wanted it to be on a grand scale. What ive realized, is my whole life ive been helping a little here and a little there, and never really thought about it. People have always found me and almost instantly confided in me their most personal of information. I absolutely love it. My cup is most full when its empty :-) I enjoy the simplicity and importance of changing someones outlook on the world with a fresh and positive outlook. I would say I understand about 5% of whats going on. I have so much to learn, and im so excited to absorb what knowledge I can. Im hoping to hone my abilities to help as many people that I come across as possible. I dont think God puts anyone in our path that isnt meant to be there. If you change one persons perspective of the world, then essentially you have changed the world :-)
updated by @couragethroughwisdom: 01/17/17 10:42:17PM
B
@b
2 years ago
252 posts
Nice post bro. In doing nice things in small ways you are doing Hollywood work to every one you touch. They that vent need us. Welcome.
CourageThroughWisdom
@couragethroughwisdom
2 years ago
6 posts
Thanks B! My ignorance of youth I reckon. Ive learned to appreciate the importance of the small things in life the past couple years. Im proud to be a part of the good wheel, no matter how small a mouse on it I may be.
Dice
@dice
2 years ago
284 posts

Welcome!

CourageThroughWisdom
@couragethroughwisdom
2 years ago
6 posts
Thanks Dice :-)

Share This

From Our Sponsors