Received a message last night.

To post a reply, login or signup

Kaila
@kaila
2 years ago
12 posts
After a very stressful at work, I had a glass of wine then went to sleep. I was waking up what felt like 20 minutes with this feeling of 7 people staring over me telling me I was the key. I woke up to the sound of my dog scratching and whining at my front door (which my dog never does by the way.) I opened the door to see if anyone was there but there wasn't anyone, but rather and object. Right there on my door mat was setting a key. I don't know where it came from and I don't know what it means. Does anyone have any ideas what this could mean?
updated by @kaila: 02/10/17 08:59:55PM
MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Well i had something a bit like this i don't think its a big deal so i did not care about it so i had these blue gems you know the decorative ones that are see through well i went out and when i got back i saw a red one on the floor i did not have any other colour and the house i was living in was built by us no previouse owners so no one colour of put it there lying in the middle of my bedroom so i told my friend he said it must of been his gem and mine must be green i kinda regret telling him well i was young and we made all kind of crazy stories when we were younger i was like 8 or 7 i got green ones of these gems now but i bought them from the store i never seen the red it was probale a message maybe not to important beause the messanger would of made it so i would not gave it to my friend your experince with the key maybe wear it around your neck And don't take it off only if your gonna have a shower or bath maye if you do when you sleep with it around your neck you will have a more vivid dream
Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

Kaila ........you just reminded me. I was given a key last night as well! I knew there was something important I had to remember! Thank you for your post!

Kaila
@kaila
2 years ago
12 posts
I'm glad to help. I put the key on a string and I wear it around my neck just in case.
Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

I was given my key in the dream world (not the real world). I'm thinking more along the lines that I have been given the means to unlocking the answer to a question? Probably need the right door though? :)

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Wonder if anyone else got a key maybe just gifted people in your area got one
Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

One of the great things about dreams and symbols is that there can be more than one interpretation. Ultimately, there is a part of you that knows the answer for this dream is a message from your higher self.

As to the actual key, that is amazing. I've been hearing many stories of things showing up unexpectedly - and yes, things can simply appear. One theory is that we are shifting realities and that the boundaries between realities (such as the waking and dream state) are becoming thinner and thinner. So objects from one reality can move into another. Lots of people have been mentioning about objects disappearing and then reappearing.

Kaila
@kaila
2 years ago
12 posts
There is a candle that moves from place to place in my apartment that I have just given up on trying to pay attention to it. I also can remember things better than anyone I know. I'm a bartender so I can remember 20 different peoples names, what they are drinking, and how many they have had without using any sort of system or writing things down.
Kaila
@kaila
2 years ago
12 posts
Well the number 4 is always following me. I can't go a day without seeing it repeated.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book