My ability

To post a reply, login or signup

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Ok so first of all i got no idea of what this is another gift from my empath package lets just say lol. so i see light around things i thought it was auras. When i am at school and stare at the teacher i see a strange energy the colour of the colour of there background like eg white board clear white or on a blue chair i see a blue light around them or black wall black light well i see it around trees also i asked a few people if they see it like my sister and skype friends they said no. i also see the colour of the sky muli colours at sunset because sunset is colourful i normmaly have to relax when it occurs but not to often i mean as stare at it for one second i it see when i look at objects on screens around items what is this...?I also thought it was some energy but keep seeing flashes of blue sometimes it shapes in the form of my eye also i sometimes after bouncing doing flips on the tramp i see more colours like the blue flashes and random floating orbs of light think thats spirits or energy but pretty sure what i am seeing is some type of energy? if my eyes fall into a lazyness when i can see the light alot better well i don't know if it does a difference the lazzyness i dont know if everyone experinces it but is hard to explain that i mostly see it outside were is more bright around trees in the distance you know what i mean right the top of themDoes anyone else know what this is or has it? It can't be seeing auras cause you only see auras around humans some times plants and animals i don know but i see it everywre just everywere it can't be some of there heat enegry left over on objects because i see it in the sky normmaly its from a cloud what is this if its not auras? Mention anything that you think of and i will say yes i do see this around it
updated by @mintyempathy: 01/17/17 08:57:15PM
MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
This was posted at 10:48 am timezone
Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

You are seeing energy or auras. Energy is not just around humans but everything - plants, animals, rocks even man-made objects. Everything is composed of energy. Energy can be in colors and shapes - basically, you are seeing into different realities and they are overlapping

Yes, if you relax, you can see better. When people try to hard, it's more difficult. It's easier to see this stuff with a relaxed, sleepy gaze

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
2 years ago
867 posts

I would recommend looking up Angel Color Meanings online & see if it still refers to seeing Arch Angel Michael.

The time reflects Mountain Time Zone which is where the board Founder is based, not on your personal timezone.

Yaji
@yaji
2 years ago
69 posts

Thanks Pat-Starbridge for the explanation.

I did experienced some of the things that MintyEmpathy had experienced, but since they didn't happen often or that disturbing to me, I didn't really bother to find out why.

It's a good thing that I read this post.

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Lol i only saod that cause it said the wrong time from another time zone i am not in moutain time zone btw
MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Yea i see it all the time and know its some thpe of energy seeing ability i can't sit for half a second without seeing it i want to know what this is and what it can do and not justs eeing energy i had this hen i was younger about 11 but as i Gotten older its got alot higher and the blue flashes i see it is not the energy outline someone said its from an astral field that got stuck with me is that past life?? Well this blue flashes is sometimes different colour when i jump around upside down on the tramp and light blinds me everytime i blink its getting a bit out of control but its not worrying me the blue flashes is quiet new do you know what that is???
MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Oh i just can't explain things at all when i said flashes of blue i did not actually mean flashes its like random blue that.....this is the hardest thing to explain its gonna be harder then i thought to find out the blue bits well there like thinner pieces strikes some times there a different colour but only when i go crazy on the tramp jumping going pside down i think the blue light was some of my past life attachting to me in special dreams someone said that
Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

I don't discount people seeing into other worlds and having visions but there is sometimes a physical reason for why things happen.

Flashes are not uncommon - people often see them as white, blue, or pink. Usually, it's nothing serious but If you haven't seen an eye doctor for a while, you might want to get your eyes checked and tell him/her about the flashes. Just to make sure there isn't a physical problem.

Also, the jumping and flipping is probably aiding in the optical effects - it's like if a person spins around and around in circles they get dizzy and everything is blurry.

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
No its not flashes the fliping is less to do with this discusion the flashes are not flashes they look like strikes of blue when i jump around anda flp they change colour and alot more came
MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Let me try say it all again i don't see flashes like camera flashes or light randomly hitting me comeing out of no were what i see is a random thin strike of blue i see it alot more now and starting to see it as energy floating around even different colours like red and purple are the new but to be honest i am glad its not the ability your talking about i think each and everyone of us should have our very unquie and mysterious power. not a power that everyone else has
Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

Everyone has a unique ability, even if you have two empaths who feel energy in a similar manner, how they interpret the energy is unique to them. It doesn't matter what the ability, clairvoyance, clairaudience, empath, no two people will perceive,receive information the same way. Even science has figured this out. We use labels like empath to give some definition to the ability but within the definition, everyone is unique.

You have answered your own question. You were looking for answers outside yourself but as you now figured out, this is unique to you and even if someone has a similar experience, the meaning of what you see is for you to define.

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Yes but its noy really the aura abosring into the object even i see it in the sky and on top of the trees
MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Yea i thought of hat but thatmBut decided not to say i guess thats true
Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

Everything you look at is energy, everything. You seem so positive that it isn't the aura and yet what you describe on top of the trees is exactly that. When I look at the tops of trees that's what I see, the aura of the tree.

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Its not that i dont want it to be auras its just bizzar its not the aura of the tree i think its the blue sky reflecting off its energy otherwise i would be ale to see the aura at the bottom of the tree well heres the bizzar thing if lifeforce is everywere how came i see it In the middle of things like under a desk i see it in the middle like a random floating energy i never sit at that desk i am sorry if i am confusing you not tring to think its not seeing auras i think its more of an energy its getting so much stronger since i joined this commuinty the blue streaks of light as well which i am seeing as random floating energy that is also different colours now i just see this i the most bizzarest places i don't think letters have auras but i see energy around them lol
Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

The misunderstanding has to do with limitations of perception and misunderstanding of what an aura is.

If I look at a tree, I can't see energy at the bottom of the tree - I know it's there because the tree would be dead, but I can't see it. If I look at the space between the top of the tree and sky then I can start to see the aura at the top of the tree or sometimes along the side of the tree. If I want to see a person's aura, i can't see it by staring at their body. If the person is against a particular background and the lighting conditions are right, then I can see some of the aura around the head and body.

Our eyesight is still limited. We know that energy is everywhere but it doesn't mean we can see it. Our eyesight is becoming more sensitive but it's still limited. For example, an angel or some other being could be standing right in front of you but because their energy is vibrating at a very fast rate, it's out of your range to see it. Energy moves and it's fast, that's one of the reasons it's hard to see. That holds true for the human aura or that of an animal, plant, or object. It's so fast, it's hard to see but if the conditions are just so - like the background is right and the lighting is right - you can catch a glimpse of it.

The second misunderstanding is what you think an aura should look like. What you are seeing are glimpses of energy which is why it's confusing. When someone looks at a person against a wall and relaxes their gaze, they will start to see something around the person - often it might look like a blue haze or white or yellow. They think they have seen the persons aura - what they've seen is just a glimpse of it but not the whole thing. Auras can be very wide and surround the body. Auras are usually more than one color and they can contain shapes. And as they are energy, they vibrate and are constantly in motion which is why it's hard to see the entire thing.

Even an empty room can have energy in, for example if your eyesight is sensitive enough to start seeing into other realities - they overlap with our reality so you could be seeing energy from another reality. You might be seeing hints of angels or other beings.

But the other thing that you need to remember is that there are also optical illusions which can create a problem. For example, if you have been looking at something that's red in color and then look away - you will see what's called, the after image which will be a shape that is green in color. The same is true if you look at something green and then look away - you'll see a floating red shape. This is also true for the colors blue and orange; yellow and purple. This is why when people learn to see auras, they are always told to take into account what the person is wearing because the colors can create that after image effect.

As to your comments about the blue streaks of light - this may be the way your brain is translating information about energy. You may be seeing other beings but your brain can't quite grasp this, so it presents this energy as blue streaks. You have to understand that what you see isn't what's actually in front of you. We see with our brains. Take for example the angel standing in front of you; the brain can't yet wrap it's head around that concept so it might present you with some image of bits of light. It's not just that the brain can't fully translate the fast moving energy, it's also that it can't grasp that reality. People have spirit guides and angels all around them, but most can't see them. Not just because the energy is moving too fast but because our brains just can't compute that type of information - yet.

Since you're very interested in the subject of auras, it might be helpful to start reading books on the topic. I think if you start to read up on the subject and learn more about it; you'll be able to get a better understanding of what you're looking at and how our eyes work in perceiving the energy.

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Oh i dont think the blue streaks is apart if the auras energy but it could i do see a full energy around people and ok i guess i do see auras yea its true i am confused and started to think why is it in the most bizzar places??????? I mainly can see auras or energy in light backgrounds but normmaly all i need is light but i have focus to a a tiny bit having illusions ech time i talk about this my ability is getting stronger seeing the energy around people in more colour more of blue streaks and i am starting to see it in differnt colours like i said thank you i think thees something missing but i always been able to see auras it started to awaken at age 10 when i saw the weird energy i wanted to see in full energy aura like instead of blue sky in energy is that what happening to me? Maybe the blue streaks is a link to my energy seeing ability its just i never expected me really As an energy element i think i am starting to see ghosts again i must be going through something but i Don't know i only read sites because i wont be able to get a book kind of akward if my siblings see i could ask my mum but google gives me enough well any idea of what this is?? This only started a few days ago it getting stronger like a week before this disscuison blog was actually posted. Sorry for mispelling
P.S thanks for the long post i love reading posts

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book