I FINALLY figured out what I am.

To post a reply, login or signup

Kaila
@kaila
2 years ago
12 posts
Ever since I was about 4 years old I knew there was something different about me. I was a very emotional child growing up and I would cry when other people cried and I could never figure out why. As I got older I noticed that I kind of blocked everyone out of my life that ever mattered because the emotions were overwhelming. I have also always heard spirits whispering one or two words that never made sense. I always felt like someone was pulling my hair or occasionally I will feel a headache then a sudden feeling of weightlessness like an out of body experience. I also have 4 or 5 premonitions a day. I have told my mom about it but she kind of shrugged it off. So I started to research all of my gifts and I came across empaths. I dont know anyone else who is like me and I am afraid to tell anyone. I don't know what should I do now.
updated by @kaila: 05/10/17 03:11:42AM
Burleigh_surfer
@burleigh-surfer
2 years ago
34 posts
Nurture your gifts
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
2 years ago
273 posts

You are in a great place here to research all sorts of talents from all ranges of people. Just be open to learning and see where you get led to next. Welcome to the EC!

Dice
@dice
2 years ago
284 posts

It can be really overwhelming at first. When I came in I started reading and asking questions. You will find many empaths that describe different gifts and you will find the tools to help you understand so you can move forward. One of the questions posted by many is "what now?". Find groups that you identify with and you fill find what can help you!

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Woah straight away remebered a strange feeling well its like this. Girls are the weight of a feather and boys as heavy as a rcok so i felt sort of like a rock or maybe it was like an feather strange i can't remember what it was have you experinced this...?
Kaila
@kaila
2 years ago
12 posts
I often feel that way like someone is carrying me.
Kaila
@kaila
2 years ago
12 posts
I was looking up the different kinds of empaths and I noticed I have just about every gift. Of course some aren't as strong as others.
Reckless
@reckless
2 years ago
117 posts
Hey I have most empath abilities too but you seem stronger. 4-5 premonitions in a day huh? Most I've had is two.You could be a universal empath, one empath that possess every empath ability.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book