Earth frequencies

To post a reply, login or signup

Burleigh_surfer
@burleigh-surfer
2 years ago
34 posts
I have a Question, Two days ago I started feeling restless and anxious. I was really, really tired but couldn't bring myself to settle down to go to sleep. I finally went and layed down around 10pm and WHAM, a panic attack overwhelmed me. I couldn't seem to bring myself out of it. I felt like my head was buzzing. I finally settled down and went to sleep only to be woken up again with an overwhelming panic attack. this time I was completely fearful and freaking out, fast heart, shakes, sweats, light headed, buzzing. I went to work the next morning feeling completely drained. My partner later told me that night that there was a 1.9 earthquake 4km away from us.I'm sensitive to the "emotions" and vibes of places and areas. Is it possible to sense an earthquake without feeling it's rumbles?
updated by @burleigh-surfer: 03/17/17 10:28:23PM
Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

I think it is. That's been talked about on here recently ...after the quake in Tibet. I felt sick for days before that happened. We are connected to the earth just like we are connected to each other. I usually get nervous around full moons, too.

Burleigh_surfer
@burleigh-surfer
2 years ago
34 posts
Not many earthquakes in Australia to compare. I certainly feel the collective terror, fear and sadness around certain events though.Full moons make me smile. Full moons flood me with energy too. its Usually nervous, I need to get out and do something kind of feeling.I can feel the change when an electrical storm is coming...a nervous energy building, and then the calm it brings after...almost like it washes me clean.Living in urban areas messes with me alot. I find my refuge in the untouched parts of the hinterland and floating in the energising ocean. No noise inside, a chance for clarity.
MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
I felt really anxious a few days ago maybe cause of full moon the was a pink moon were i am
Burleigh_surfer
@burleigh-surfer
2 years ago
34 posts
I had crystals with me at the time. Black tourmaline, amethyst and blue goldstone :)
Nita
@nita
2 years ago
6 posts

The mercury retrograde has had me off the chain for the last weeks, its ends the 13, i cant wait, hope it helps.

Burleigh_surfer
@burleigh-surfer
2 years ago
34 posts
Yeah I've been facing a pretty raw time. Super sensitive time. Glad it's almost over...calm the storm.
Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

I can definitely relate to what you are experiencing, with the collective global emotions around the earthquakes, the full moons and especially the electrical storms!!!!

I start getting very anxious, queasy, ungrounded, and my hands and feet are like hyperactive with heat and energy, along with heart chakra! Once the storm happens and passes, it is like being cleansed, isn't it? IF only we could have that cleansed feeling without the build-up:) I have noticed that holding selenite, while you are experiencing the height of all of the pre-storm angst, seems to help get rid of/transmute some of it!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book