Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
3 years ago
392 posts

When I get negative energy from people I have come to understand that it can be for a variety of reasons - some people are pretty confused in their mind and they. or their energies 'resist' lighter, more spiritual beings. Their energies want to get rid of you/ push you out of a situation, or place, as your presence increases energy and awareness and makes it harder for them to keep up their self-conceit, self-dislike etc.

Other times energies seem to look for the lightest being around and try to use us as a channel out. They are tired of being the bad boy, and just want to go home....

Furthermore it can be an intuitive warning - along the lines of - 'Beware! Keep your wits about you!' Such warnings can be useful - for you it might mean - 'Make sure you study enough for this class'; 'Pray for enough help to master this class, including all possible healings the lecturer might require to be 'fair''

All the best!

Emmy Long
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
486 posts
I had this happen to me a few times with professors. It ended up being because they were just mean people. Plain and simple. That may not be the case for you. I tend to get an uncomfortable/anxious feeling everytime I encounter mean people. I don't deal well with bullies and I also don't deal well with confrontation because growing up my dad was very confrontational and a bully. Now anytime I'm around somebody with similar energy, I get all panicked thinking about having to deal with them. I've gotten better but sometimes I still have trouble looking these people in their eyes and I try to just stay out of their way. Maybe this professor had an energy similar to somebody from your past who you had a bad relationship with and you remembered it.
Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 years ago
764 posts
As Good mentioned, whenever I have had that feeling about someone, it has been an intuitive red flag for me. Whatever the reason, I have found to steer clear of that person. Two of these red flags for me have come to fruition. One was a coworker that turned out to be a severe alcoholic that drank on the job and got fired, another was someone that wound up getting my friend shot. So the reasons can be a multitude of things, you just have to trust your intuition. I have found in both of these cases though, I tried to warn the people involved that there was something wrong, but to no avail, no one listened so it came to fruition. Other times I just got away from the person with the bad vibe trusting that my intuition was right.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book