Trevor Lewis
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
3 years ago
274 posts

Hi Victoria

Some reading material for you to get you going on the topic of shielding...

1. Elise'sEmpath Survival Program.
  2. Donna Eden'sZip Up Technique
  3. theTools for the Empathgroup
  4. Thriving As An Empath - my own favorite for reasons that will be obvious when you go there. I personally use this technique every day.

For some people being an empath feels like a liability now but it is a gift, an honor and a privilege to have this ability. Enjoy reading the articles.

Trevor

Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
3 years ago
390 posts

yes cleanisng! Well, I pray for 24/7 healings, cleansings, protections and recharges for my energies - as much as necessary, available and sensible.

As for grounding - I concentrate on my heels and ask healthy, divine Earth energies to come up and connect to me (they'll then pull out negative and stale energies and give me fresh energies up).

Another great and simple visualization is a divine, healing bubble of Light - around you. You'll then breath in Light and breath out whatever your bodies want to release (or you can work on specific things). The Light then will take those negative and stale energies, and put them into the big cosmic recycling....

I love combing the two techniques with my cardio. Keeps me breathing, I won;t fall asleep and get soem exercise done at the same time.

Furthermore I do ask for as many and strong 24/7 protections as necessary, available, possible and sensible, and trust that I receive them - but I had to learn that if I get strong (negative energies) I will feel them none-the-less. I have come to see that as unavoidable. I think we are channels, not just for more Light to come in, but at times used too for confused energies to get out (they see our Light and just want to go home, but passing through we end up feeling them). Since I do not fight and resist this process anymore it has made it easier. Being an empath, for me, is hard work at times, but on average it has gotten easier over time and I am confident that in the log run we will have easier and happier lifes for it (plus all those benefits for the planet etc....) Love, Light and Laughter!

Want to reply? Create an account here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book