New at this

To post a reply, login or signup

Steffck
@steffck
2 years ago
14 posts
I'm new to this empath . I was reading article one day about empaths and their traits . I suddenly realized I fit everyone of those.Is their anything like a prayer i I need to do when I buy incense , candles etc ...also I take on a lot energies and sous their something I can do for daily protection. I work in animal rescue so you can imagine what I take on. My "grand central station" mind still won't allow me to meditate. So if anyone has some suggestions I would appreciate any .
updated by @steffck: 03/23/17 02:40:00AM
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
373 posts

yes cleanisng! Well, I pray for 24/7 healings, cleansings, protections and recharges for my energies - as much as necessary, available and sensible.

As for grounding - I concentrate on my heels and ask healthy, divine Earth energies to come up and connect to me (they'll then pull out negative and stale energies and give me fresh energies up).

Another great and simple visualization is a divine, healing bubble of Light - around you. You'll then breath in Light and breath out whatever your bodies want to release (or you can work on specific things). The Light then will take those negative and stale energies, and put them into the big cosmic recycling....

I love combing the two techniques with my cardio. Keeps me breathing, I won;t fall asleep and get soem exercise done at the same time.

boubou
@boubou
2 years ago
159 posts

Very good advice!I will try it today!I have been feeling soooo overwhelmed lately, nothing helped...

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
How came i did not have to clean out energies when i started experinces my empath powers and when i actually found out?? In a way i am happy i only experinces others bad energies till i am near them then its all gone boom till see them again i kinda wish i had to meditate i don't know why i am saying this but some times when i am sad and know that time is really upsetting the tears the crying the sadness feels good
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
373 posts

I supposed it is because our bodies have some innate ability to digest and excrete negative energies - a bit like an immune system of the soul. It has it's limits though, and most people's lives have more stress etc. , than their bodies can cope with on their own. So one needs to meditate (or at least pray for energy cleansing) to help ones being to cleanse. The body seems to have buffers too, it can tug away negative energies for a while, but like a bucket of water, you drip water into constantly - at some point it will overflow....

Simplified you can compare it to having showers. Now if you do not shower, you might not start to be smelly for a day, or two, or kids even for a week or longer - but at some point it will flip and you will start to smell, and you and your surroundings will appreciate that you shower.

As empath we need even more to look after our selves and our energies. our bodies do not just have to cope with our own crap energies, but we can get them from others too (i.e. our bucket will potentially overflow quicker)

Steffck
@steffck
2 years ago
14 posts
Thank you for your responses

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book