The mysterious creature in my dream's is real!

To post a reply, login or signup

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Hey guys i am very spooked after doing some research on honeymoon no not the celebration of marriage or the american film. Some rare bush creature living in the moutains. Well i saw a website about an strange creature in australia spotted i am spooked out while writing this...... But this is hard to write down sorry the creature in my dream was like the one in the photo an hairy monster like sort of bear looking creature. In my dream when i was younger i called him honeymoon because that was his name. The picture of the spotting looked a bit different fro honeymoon in my dream honeymoon in my dream had more of an fatter head.What should i do now? An extremly rare barley spotted creature has been protecting me in my dreams i have to tell my mum i just needed to share this.By the way honeymoon creature is real! Please if anyone else has dreamed of this strange creature please tell me i saw a whole group of them i said before in some of my other post an younger when and alot of others had gifts in there hands that they were gonna give me.
updated by @mintyempathy: 03/22/17 01:48:53PM
MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Wow a guide thanks for telling me
Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts
Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wombat

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quoll

Hi Minty, have a look at those and tell me what you think.

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts

yea i me neither i am pretty sure i last saw honeymoon when i was 4 i am pretty sure its an bear seems like it. i became an Christan because i started hearing things at night i really am into spiritual stuff and i try to push it away to put in my spiritual stuff but Christan and Catholics is pretty much spiritual stuff i can control dreams by preying in them so i am sure my Christiane supports my spirit animal i hope to hear from honeymoon soon

and i am not an catholic i believe we incarnate when we die

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts

thanks for showing me these my dream animal is not one of these its very rare and very few have seen sitings of it since i am in Australia i have seen these animals quolls in rottenness island and wombat in the zoo but my dream animal is 2 legged most like a bear thanks so much for helping me find out but the photo i saw of it looks pretty much like the one from my dream but smaller

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts

i feel no threat to honeymoon,honey moon always protected me in my dreams yes i reckon when i had that strange gift dream i was in another dimension because i could not breath that could be what your sensing out of this

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts
Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts
Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

Minty is 13. I believe that all conversations with children should be in the public domain.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Llsten here ...YOU! Just mind your own stew... What are you insinuating? I tire of your insolence since a while back.

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
I am 14 soon not really called a child anymore i am an teenager
Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Sorry Mindy but it was not directed at you but this Fly-XXXXX. Apparently she's still holding a grudge. There was a younger person group created recently. I suggest you might find people there closer to your age.

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
No way i don't see any type of apirit as an demon i wish at times i did not became an christn but i can now pray in nightmares and the angels getme out of it i never saw honeymoon as an demon but an friendly soul
MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Yea i understand you may of had some negitive history togetherThere is no other empaths the same age as me i found a group but its for depressed

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book