Should i tell her?

To post a reply, login or signup

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
I herd that empath runs through DNA my mum said i was a rainbowcrystal child after me forcing myself to tell her that i was getting this sleeping feeling but awake feeling. Well a long time ago think i was 4 i had a weird dream i could not breath in it there was monster but they were nice they lead me to a younger monster who was holding a present one of the monsters said here we got you a gift i said i cant breath then the monster said please try open it.....I don't know if i did open it but i am autistic my mum said i was terrified of water today i said and when i was 4 i started loving water m mum said yes you did i always drink lot of water have long showers i love to swim my brother and older sis grew out of swimming when they got older but not me.Thats because of me being an empath well that gift in that dream must of represented a gift i don't know something is strange about me being a empath and worrying me think i may not be the thing is normally empahs have low pain thresh holds but my mum said i came running into the house with a bloody leg and my mum said oh no your leg! I was like huh? Lol well i don have that of a high pain thresh hold anymore but thats not the only thing thats strange about this empath gift i have i noticed my ability to read others for about 9 months estimated but had all those other stuff like preognotion knowing whats gonna happens and some other stuff. Even though i feel other peoples emotions and get effected by it like a school when i look at my friend or other people i want to read it goes away even though i do nothing is it cause i drink alot of water? Well i on feel nothing when i am online games or social sites i once saw what happned to somones past was one of the reasons that person was in that state.So should i tell her? I don't know if any of my other siblings are empaths or i just Got the gift in a dream i have noticed one strange phsyic thing from my twin bro. He is one year ahead of me in school cause i repated a year so when i was in primary school and he was in year 8 i brang an speical item that was of course special to me my friend accidently broke of one of its gems and i got really upset so after school my bro said did u break ur heirloom gem thing i tough how would he know that was one of his friends spying on me and reporting back to him i showed him the item cause he did not see it before so he would not of noticed anyways. So maybe his an empath to
updated by @mintyempathy: 01/11/17 05:24:38AM
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
373 posts

this is something one obviously cannot judge 100% from a distance and without knowing all involved somewhat closer. When you say that your mom identified you as a rainbowcrystal child though - it very much sounds like she is interested in spiritual things herself? I know that over here in Germany or the UK most skeptics would likely never even have heard the term, and especially not name their children as such - so I would be surprised if you, coming out to your mum as an empath, would be a shock to her....

Personally my mum is a bit of an empath herself, but would likely not admit to it (too catholic for that). When I had problems, that was in my 20s and 30s though, she usually told me that they were just in my mind, and I should just ignore them. I knew that was wrong, and I do not hate her for it - she tries her best - and over the years she has become somewhat more understanding....One has to accept people where they are and not where one wants them to be :))

All the best! And you know you can always ask your divine helpers and guides for help and guidance too? (if you believe in such)

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Thank you for replying some of my siblings have had spirtual encounters and my mum said she experinced the weird sleeping but awake feeling she said it means i am more connected to the world and i should embrace the feelling.By the way i am from west Australia
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
Your mom seems fairly open to the idea of these gifts it seems because of how she reacted to the first news you gave her. Based on that, I would think telling her the rest would probably be ok. Also a side note, I've always had an abnormally high pain tolerance as well. Growing up, my mom always took me directly to the doctors if I complained of pain because she knew if I was complaining then it must really hurt. Also, I went almost 36 hours with an inflamed appendix before the doctors realized what it was because apparently the pain level I was reporting was way lower than what people typically report with appendicitis (luckily my mom kept insisting on tests or it may have never been caught!). My family doctor actually accused me of lying about the pain! Haha. Oh well. I'm not sure if a high pain tolerance is an empath thing or not but I definitely can relate.
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
726 posts
I have an extremely high pain tolerance as well, not sure if it is an empath thing though. You mention that you are autistic, that might be part of the high pain tolerance thing though. My Grandson is autistic and his pain tolerance is very high also. I have not been diagnosed with autism but I do relate to my Grandson well. I think that is just be cause of my empathy.
MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
No i have high pqin tolorence not because of mu autsimn thats not one of the symptons that it gives high pain tolerence is not bad either though just gotta be careful with it
MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Thank you i feel more comfortable with the fact oF telling her this

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book