Children questions

To post a reply, login or signup

5wildponies
@5wildponies
2 years ago
22 posts

I have a 6 year old who has seen people at night an in her sleep, also has suffered sleep walking/talking since she could walk. She complains of the people bugging her in her sleep. She has what have been described as night terrors yet is not growing put of them. What can I do to help her. She is so sensitive certain music will mak ed her cry for no reason, some people petrified her she only walks by, and she is extremely bright and fortuitous. Thanks!

updated by @5wildponies: 06/10/17 12:46:49AM
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
726 posts
I'm no expert, but it sound like your child could be a physical medium. From what I have learned is the people bugging her are spirts that are wanting her help to move on. Do some research on the subject. It is wonderful that she has a mother that is recognizing this and is willing to help her grow.
5wildponies
@5wildponies
2 years ago
22 posts
Thank you very much. She only talks to me about it. I just wish her an ounce of real rest! I will do some more research and try some prayers
5wildponies
@5wildponies
2 years ago
22 posts

Thank you. We have tried telling them they are not allowed in her room while she is sleeping. It seemed to work for some but not all. She and I recently saged the house and for 3 nights she has actually slept well! I am t handful for all the suggestions and information!

Michelle3
@michelle3
2 years ago
9 posts
All great advice! I have at least 2 gifted children maybe 3. They are all over with crazy gifts and the best I have learned is to support them and try to help them anyway I can. Pretty sure they will have amazing talents as they get older and be very spiritual. I would definitely learn more about mediums like others said and I love the office hours idea! Good luck and I hope she can get some rest! Keep us posted I love to hear about other gifted children and how us as parents can help them and guide them to develop their abilities!:-)
Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

I didn't have night terrors as a child but started getting them when I was older. I was told that my psychic abilities had "popped open." I had to sleep with some light in the room so I could distinguish between this reality and the other.

When we go to sleep and go into REM, we dream - basically we go traveling at night and because we are in our spiritual bodies, we don't fear any of the stuff we see. So all that scary stuff is normal; it's just our waking consciousness doesn't know what it is and is terrified. What I think happens is that we wake up before we wake up - meaning we wake up on the astral plane before actually waking up in this reality (if that makes sense.) It's like the brain gets confused on the waking and dreaming states.

I can only tell you what worked for me and that is meditation; it seems to calm the brain waves. I also recognize certain triggers; for example, if I'm upset before bedtime, that will often trigger an episode. I know that there is information online for helping children to meditate. The other thing that might help is to find out what relaxes her - a bedtime story or certain music. You might check out Hemi-sync or binaural beats, they usually have some on Youtube and are often within relaxing music. They help to reduce stress; I don't know if they work for night terrors but it's worth a try. It's just a matter of getting her brain to relax.

Also, whatever methods you decide to use, it may take several attempts. It's terrifying to go through it and that fear of going to sleep can create more fear. I'm glad you understand what she's dealing with.

5wildponies
@5wildponies
2 years ago
22 posts
Thanks again for all the help! Keep it coming. This is a huge learning process for us without a lot of support or people to turn to close by.
Bing
@bing
2 years ago
547 posts

Hi 5 Wild Ponies

The advice that you have received from the other replies is very valid, especially the one about setting boundaries. There is another member here who has a little girl with similar abilities who works with angels helping others to move on into the higher realms. Some people become lost when they leave the physical and are confused as to their status. We Lightworkers and non "normal" people shine very brightly to them like a flame to a moth. Thus, they are attracted to us quite naturally. I am including a list of Archangels that you can review who will help you and your little girl if you ASK them to. Angels cannot help unless they are asked as this is a universal law that prevents them from interfering in the free will choices that we make in this life.

Archangels List

If you wish to have her protected read about Michael. In helping others cross over you can read about Azrael and Uriel. If you wish to continue this work of helping others in the spiritual realm just set your limits and borders and then work with angels to do this work. It is also necessary to surround your home with White Light energy on a daily basis, as well as your own body and those of your children's. If you wish I can send you the other member's page information and you can then contact her for a one on one mom session. She has three sensitive children with varying abilities. You can also read the Dolores Cannon link that I sent you in my welcoming letter. The first book in that series will be very helpful to you in understanding why you and your children are empathic. It has a lot to do with what is happening in this world at this time of the Awakening.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
785 posts

Hi" I'm new To this site. Hang a braid of sweet grass above her head On the wall above her bed,.Join The 2 endsTogether and Tie with apiece of yarn or cotton thread , that should help, You can also place a braid next To her while sleeping so she can grab it when she wakes up from a bad dream, you can also use sage (not cooking sage), Ceder, all 3 mixed Together in a pouch made of cotton, or Separately ....pouches can be put under the Pillow.....you can't stop dreams from happening , but you can teach how to protect. this works very well for me ....

AnneRose
@annerose
2 years ago
19 posts

One of the worst things my parents did was tell me it was my imagination or worse yet, the devil. I started seeing things very early, one of my earliest memories is of a very scary spirit, I still remember the fear, I was 3. The fact that you believe her, that you listen to her, is a step in the right direction. I wish my parents, who by the way are very good parents, had of been like you in respect to my gifts, I wouldn't have had such a hard time understanding. That little girl is a lucky little girl. Research is good but the most important thing in my opinion is being there for her. Listen to her and let her know that you do believe her, you are her comfort and she needs that to come to when things get scary.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book