why am i different?

To post a reply, login or signup

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts

hello i just like to share my feelings because i am deeply confused i decided to do some research and yes i am very highly sensitive and some times confused if i think someone is teasing me there trying to be nice to me but in a sarcastic way on empath traits most of them were me i do know that i am an empath but i was just bored and not yet know much about empaths apart that there super sensitive and can read others emotions and other things well for the traits it said they have low pain tolorence in threshold my mum said i had a very very very high pain threshold she said i could have my leg cut off bleeding and i would not feel a thing of course not like that now but i guess i can control pain sort of if i hit my leg i can quickly grab i and the pain goes away i use to be immune to alot of emotions i only recently found out i had this ability i could see spirits when i was younger in my dads big house or so i believed i love colour were looking at houses and i just can't go without a house with painted walls yea but i love to wear black i am not very colour coded in my clothes but i am alot more enthusiastic not a good listener i am i write down notes but i get bored so easily i can drink coffee my mum says i am the only kid she knows who does not get hyper from coffee i don't mind being in overwhelmed places of others feelings i love water i can't bear without it spring water has taste water from every town has its own taste in water water is my favorite drink the strange thing is i only just knew i was an empath like 1 or 2 weeks ago and ever since that 9 or something months ago i have not been to effected by negative energy from others i don't like to sit next to my friend cause she is badly effected by her own negative energy from what people say to her i just don't also want to be bullied by sitting next to her which i feel bad about but its strange it goes away and i barley have any negative energy left and i don't even put an energy field up does this mean i am not an empath...? please help i also see strange blue light i see light around every were but this strange blue its indigo blue i am seeing alot more of it what is this also????

updated by @mintyempathy: 01/29/17 08:57:23PM
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
733 posts
Minty, I would do some reading that was sent to you by Bing on your introduction. That will help you sort out if you are an empath or not. You are born the way you are, if you are indeed an empath, you will always be one. Good luck on your journey. Love and light.
MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts

thank you maybe i should see someone who can fully determine but i do think i am most likely to be an empath ill use my dreams to help me figure it out i tried to last night and i just dreamt about this necklace my mum got for me on ebay it was about i lost my necklace and people bringing there valuables like necklaces bracelets into this strange room and put it in a bowl and they would so something to it and i saw someone bring in my necklace anyways i remembered the turquoise mark so the brown line it had on the gem and i went to see that girl i said did u find that? she said no i have 50 of them the strange room almost seems like the one at school were the admins are??? the area did look like it does this dream mean something

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book