Empath readings on each other?

To post a reply, login or signup

Empath111
@empath111
2 years ago
18 posts

I'm fairly new here so I havn't really looked around on the site yet but has anyone thought of getting like 4-5 people together online to do readings on each other?

I think it would be pretty fun to see what we could pick up on/share other abilities we may have with one another - it's just a thought anyways

If you're interested leave a wink or a reply below or something and maybe we'll try to arrange something sometime that works for all of us ( if that's possible, hah)

updated by @empath111: 03/20/17 10:47:24AM
Empath111
@empath111
2 years ago
18 posts

Awesome, there's 2 of us - we only need 2 or 3 more :D

Moderator 2
@moderator-2
2 years ago
35 posts

Hi There, I think this is a great idea. According to our guidelines, we do not do readings on the main forum, but please feel to use one of our reading groups or the psychic development group to start a reading exchange thread if you like. I will keep this thread open so those who are interested can reply, but please make sure that this thread isn't used for readings. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful idea, I think it's a great one and wish you all many blessing on your path to psychic development!!

Blessings,

Mod. 2

Empath111
@empath111
2 years ago
18 posts

Yeah no problem I think that's simple enough to follow - maybe we'll all just go into some chatroom somewhere at a certain time ? Hmmm, I'll reply with more info down below

Empath111
@empath111
2 years ago
18 posts

Actually I'll give it a couple more days than maybe I'll just set up a date + chatroom client we could use ( i'll try to make it as simple as possible) and yea we'll take it from there

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Personally, this is already being done when someone requests a reading. But I would not like to be read without my consent in a forum and I can stop that when I choose. I do however sense others...intent... while dealing with them at the EC. Extreme cases have been reported to the moderators and they do what is best for the group. This is a normal thing for empaths to do in life. You all know how I feel about the dark empaths who operate here. I know who they are. Others know and we communicate and confirm each others from time to time. That is different. If you all want to do this, go ahead but beware.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book