How often do you get a "bad gut feeling" about someone?

To post a reply, login or signup

Empath111
@empath111
2 years ago
18 posts

Have you ever randomly just gotten a bad 'gut' feeling about a friend/family member out of nowhere? Don't you hate it when you get a random bad gut feeling about someone that you've known for a long time but you just can't figure out why you got that feeling and if you were to try to explain yourself then the only reasoning you would have to back yourself up would be "well, I have a feeling" therefor there's no logical sense to speak up cause you'll just make yourself sound stupid, sound familiar?

If you've ever had any experiences with anything like this with a friend/fam member, and if you do feel like sharing with us please do! I would love to hear your experiences about this cause I'm in this situation right now and am confused on what to do/how to look at the situation! - Thanks

updated by @empath111: 04/06/17 11:52:49AM
Reckless
@reckless
2 years ago
117 posts
When I have a bad feeling about someone it is usually correct. You'd think I was predicting the persons every move or watching them on a camera with how much I'd know. When confronted I may seem nonchalant about it but I look for their look of surprise that screams out, "how did they know?!" in which case they'd play it cool or laugh it off.Thats part of the reason most are cautious around me. They assume I'm being told by another.
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
726 posts
Yes, I have had this quite often. However, when I have tried to "warn" people I have been met with opposition, or people will not heed my warnings. I know that they think I do not know what I am talking about. This has always ended bad for the people that I have tried to give a "heads up" to. Keep in mind, all you can do is try to forewarn but it is that person's free will to do as they see fit. All you can hope is that they will maybe find out that you were correct and heed your advice in the future. Send prayers their way and hope for the best.
Empath111
@empath111
2 years ago
18 posts

Red flags.... yeah actually there was a couple indeed. I forgot about 'red flags' haha

Empath111
@empath111
2 years ago
18 posts

It's funny how you can pick up on the subconscious thoughts of others when your around them eh? I think that's what your talkin about here?

Empath111
@empath111
2 years ago
18 posts

I'm still thinkin about this.. dayuum u nailed it I think - red flags are the PERFECT indicator for a situation like this. Red flags are always correct hah!

Reckless
@reckless
2 years ago
117 posts
I don't know if it is because I can predict how they will act based off their past and where they're going or if it is just a matter of sitting too close and not receiving only emotions.

I guess when I sit next to a person I can hear their thoughts but it comes off as bad or good vibes. I mean what else could you sense from a person that may have good or bad thoughts of you?
Empath111
@empath111
2 years ago
18 posts

This is true

Empath111
@empath111
2 years ago
18 posts

Thank u

Empath111
@empath111
2 years ago
18 posts

Well I was just saying that because I looked back on a lot of situations in my past that had 'red flags' randomly pop up and every single time 2-3 red flags came up and I ignored it I always got screwed over in the end somehow/gut feeling was right. I do understand what ur sayin tho but I trust my gut on this one - thanks

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
915 posts

Every now and then some one here at the EC sets off the alarm and red lights flashing. The truth is that there are some very dark people operating at this site posing as people of light. Most are just psychic vampires, some even have reptilians behind them. This is not new...The moderators have said that all must be welcomed. So it is up to the individual to spot and know who is who and what they are up to. It is amazingly easy to do specially for true empaths.

Reckless
@reckless
2 years ago
117 posts
I guess I'm one of them. The weird part is that I prefer to be alone rather than looking for anyone to be around. Staring into the blue sky or listening to birds or watching animals is what I prefer
careyleefarnsworth
@careyleefarnsworth
2 years ago
58 posts

Yes, I am a Clairaudient and an Empath. I listen to others thoughts and feel others emotions at the same time. It is easy to know the truth about others. I never tell others what I receive from them. I just stop talking to them.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

Are we talking about family and friends, or are we talking about people on this site? Beware the wolf in sheeps clothing would be my advice.

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
If we're talking strictly people, yeah it happens to me. I'll meet someone and think maybe they aren't genuine or honest, but then I usually ignore it if I don't have "proof" because I have this thing where I have to give everyone a chance (it may or may not be a flaw). More often than not my gut instinct is right and I learn the hard way they're not who I hoped they'd be.These feelings also come with events too. Like I knew something was going to go wrong at the boston marathon. I didn't know what it would be, or on what scale, I just had an awful feeling. Unfortunately there's not a lot that could be done. If you contact police with a "feeling" you're probably just going to be called crazy. And if you're right who knows what they'll call you!! I don't have any idea what I'm supposed to do with knowing these things yet.
Empath111
@empath111
2 years ago
18 posts

Yeah u know what that's funny that u say that cause I was thinkin the same thing the other day... I forget what his/her username is but I remember picking up that feeling on atleast 1 person - I fuckin' love it when people just speak the truth without a concern or care of other peoples thoughts no matter how 'crazy' they sound haha - U wouldn't happen to know how to effectively deal with 'vamps' would u? ( Could talk more about it in PM if u want, it's up to u )

Empath111
@empath111
2 years ago
18 posts

Just anyone in general I guess

Empath111
@empath111
2 years ago
18 posts

Yeah it sure takes a lot of inner strength to speak up/take instant action on your gut feeling. Usually u do just get called crazy - that's how it works like 9.6 / 10 times

I remember when I first moved into this house I told my family that A) The house would get broken into eventually and B) Atleast one of us would see a UFO in the backyard sooner or later - I think I was like 6 when I said all of that? Well let's just say they both came true lol

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
915 posts

With some, its not the dark but what is pulling the strings. I came across a creature recently when I looked at some one that I have never seen before. I got rid of it easy enough but now I wonder if they will start again. I know the answer... Not all are dark willingly.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
915 posts

Interesting, I see new people showing up and its "he's not genuine" comes through. They usually just hang around for a little while and leave. Most true empaths know this right away and choose not to say a word or engage. that's OK. Its really a learning experience. I'm interested in developing not manipulating which will make some serious karma I want no part of...

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book