Am I still an Empath?

To post a reply, login or signup

Yaji
@yaji
2 years ago
69 posts

I remember the previous years back where I was deeply connected to everything and how they overwhelmed me, and I accepted myself as an Empath.

Nowadays, it feels different...I mean, I can still feel the energies and emotions of people and nature around me...but not as deep as before.

When I try to connect with someone's mind, I see images more than feeling emotions.

I wonder if this means I am not an Empath.

If not, then what am I right now?

updated by @yaji: 05/08/17 02:25:46PM
Yaji
@yaji
2 years ago
69 posts

I feel glad.

I would appreciate any help on this.

Tracie
@tracie
2 years ago
16 posts

I think you said it yourself Ryu. You're trying to connect with someone's mind, rather than with their emotions. The two are connected of course (thoughts tend to kickstand emotions) but manifest in different ways. If you try to connect with someone's core rather than mind you would have more chance of feeling the emotions present.

Hope this helps :-)

esoteric
@esoteric
2 years ago
16 posts

I just realized through some of my learning over the past couple weeks that the health kick I put myself on a couple years ago was me unconsciously preparing my body for the vibrational shift that happened about 6 months ago when my sensitivity really got lit up.

I am not as lit up as before, and now I realize I have been unconsciously trying to dampen my sensitivity by eating a lot of junk and even drinking conservative amounts alcohol more often (few times a week--when I initially got lit up I wasn't drinking any alcohol at all.)

Has your diet or health changed?

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book