meditation

To post a reply, login or signup

LightworkerLukeX
@lightworkerlukex
2 years ago
2 posts

Hi all my fellow light-workers, there was a time that I was meditating with a friend. While I was meditating I felt my eyes move left then right and then back to center. Shortly after that I opened my eyes my friend looked at me in awe. I had followed her finger with my eyes while they were shut and she had said that there was a small white line on my eyelids (it looked like a cats , a thin little slit). I was wondering if any of you might know how to explain that or might know how I did that. Thanks!

updated by @lightworkerlukex: 01/29/17 04:50:00PM
Bing
@bing
2 years ago
547 posts

Hi Lightworker Luke X

You were just following the energy that you were detecting. You are of the Light and this is just asmall example of what you really are, an eternal being of Light having a material experience. "Luke" is only a small part of your true reality. You can learn to use these skills in a much stronger manner by taking up Chi Gong which is a form of Tai Chi but much more spiritual in its applications as you learn to use your Lightworker energy to heal and change the energy of others into a more relaxed and happy manner. After a while you will be able to literally change the mood of all who interact with you. You can see some videos at my YouTube channel 1111Angelswhere you will also find lots oftopics to help you relax, learn deep meditation, explore spiritual philosophy, angels and other topics pertaining to our work as Lightworkers in this world at this time of change. Welcome to the EC.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

LightworkerLukeX
@lightworkerlukex
2 years ago
2 posts
Thank you so much! That's incredibly helpful! I will certainly look up your channel, that's funny you mention Chi Gong, I've heard of it and seen videos on masters of it and I've been very intrigued.Thanks again fellow lightworker,Luke

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book