More Interaction?

To post a reply, login or signup

BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

I think this site should have live chat so we can talk to each other more and interact in real time. A lot of the other empath sites have it. What do you guys think?

updated by @briarrose: 03/13/17 07:51:24AM
BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

That is a shame. The few making it difficult for the many. It would have been so nice to be able to chat directly with people. Sigh. Oh well.

Angel
@angel
2 years ago
607 posts

The chat has been opened a few times and everytime chat opens it turns into a dramafest with fighting, argueing, name calling, yeah, it get's bad and there is noone to moderate the chat 24/7. It should be used as a tool to help, but with all the problems it causes I can understand why it's closed, it get's ugly in there :( I remember going in there one time and I was accused of bringing in negative energy and spying on them all because I wasn't sure if I wanted to join the conversation or not and just hung out for a few.

BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

Sadly people can be stupid sometimes. I guess that is the way it is. The other empath sites that I was on that did have the chat feature did have a negative vibe to them and that is why I left them and came here but I did like that feature. Just thought it would be nice but I understand why you don't have it. Just a shame we of all people can't be more mature.

BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

What about instead of live chat room some sort of instant message system, like they have on facebook, where you can message and talk to your friends?

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
2 years ago
414 posts

You can already do that :) On the right side of the page, it says Inbox. That's the messaging center. You can only message people who have accepted your friend request, which is how we seriously decrease SPAM :)

BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

I meant an instant message system, not email. Nevermind.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book