signs from the universe

To post a reply, login or signup

TigerLily
@tigerlily
2 years ago
309 posts
Does anyone believe in signs or do you think it is our subconscious being more aware of a situation? I feel we as empaths are more in tune with the universe and drawing things to us. However my friends beg to differ. I've had alot of crazy signs on a situation come up that it is making me crazy.
updated by @tigerlily: 01/22/17 11:41:14AM
Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Keep looking for signs:) As empaths, even before we realized we are empaths, we always found significance in what others often failed to notice but that we know we are not crazy for seeing:)

Sometimes I literally see "signs", like a "Raphel's" sign for a store I passed in my car today, after I had prayed to Archangel Raphael - LOL!

I agree with what Gazing is saying about the more you keep your heart open, the more signs you will see! Enjoy!

Michelle3
@michelle3
2 years ago
9 posts
I fully believe in signs there is no doubt in my mind. I receive many constantly daily! Just today I had been "talking" with all my angels and having lunch with kids I found this in my macaroni and cheese! Lol. Yes junk food I know but a little splurge today!:) This was after I asked them a question and for signs today. Much love!!!
Empath111
@empath111
2 years ago
18 posts

I have to be perfectly honest with you, even though I may not be 100% true with this. I do think what you are referring to as 'signs' is actually an outside vibratory 3d physical manifestation of an energetic vibration/structure of some sort that Is stored somewhere within our subconscious. For instance...

I feel like if we have meditated lots in a past life ( or more ) then that would be stored within our subconscious, and as we move onto our next life time so called signs will probably pop up to remind us about meditation when in fact it is most likely just an energetic imprint on our subconscious from a past life that is manifesting itself outwards

It's just my thoughts anyways, it seems to make sense if u think about it - who knows though

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Wow! That heart is beautiful!!!

If that's not a sign, I don't know what is?!

TigerLily
@tigerlily
2 years ago
309 posts
I just read a summary on a book about manifestation and the laws of attraction. Do you think because I keep visioning and wanting this certain something so much, I'm putting out those vibrations and this is what I'm seeing in return? Like to not give up hope?
Empath111
@empath111
2 years ago
18 posts

Perhaps it is... perhaps it just is lol

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book