What Would You Do?

To post a reply, login or signup

BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

I am a Geomancer. One of the things I can do is sense earthquakes, something I have been able to do since I was a little girl. I don't know if anyone else on here can relate to that. If so cool. That is not my question. My question(s) is this. I can sense earthquakes coming. I get anxious and sometimes get migraines. Occasionally I will get a dream about it. I will get an overwhelming sense of dread. A knowing that something is coming but never a when or a where. I know if my powers grow that may change one day. That one day I might be able to tell where and even when. Or that I might be able to figure it out somehow with intuition or some other means. So if you knew when and where something big were to happen, what would you do? Would you tell people knowing A) they probably wouldn't believe you or B) it would cause panic and lives would be lost in the chaos? And what if you were wrong? Then what? Or worse, what if you are right and you are labeled a freak by everyone you know and now you are on the government's radar and who knows what they may do with you. This is why I try not to predict when and where or tell people I know what I can do, even family but I sense something big coming and I am curious what other people would do. Any thoughts?

updated by @briarrose: 03/13/17 06:50:13AM
Lise
@lise
2 years ago
1 posts

Hi BriarRose, I wish I could help you but I just discovered I was a Geomancer too with the Nepal earthquake, I felt a very strong pressure like I was going to implode, so I am following the thread hoping to find answers too.

BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

I don't want to end up a government lab rat and yes something big is coming but nothing i say or do will change that. Mother nature is bigger than me.

I live in VA now but I used to live in Las Vegas and I used to feel a lot more. I used to feel a great deal of the CA quakes. I was a wreck all the time. At least here I am not near a major fault line I only feel the major quakes and not every little quake that happens near like I did there.

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

If you are feeling overwhelmed and like you have to tell someone but are terrified of the potential backlash, can you call in anonymous tips from pay phones to meteorological stations and/or news stations?

Whether or not they believe you, they will not know who you are so they will not be able to find you, and you can feel good about the fact that you tried to warn them.

BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

It is not just the backlash to myself I am worried about. If for example the earthquake were to take place in a large city and I were to call a new station, even without giving away who I am, and they did take me seriously and air it, it would cause a panic. And what if it didn't come when I predicted? What if it came later or not at all? Then I am a committing a terrorist act for inciting the masses. It is a really iffy situation to tell or not to tell. Predicting the future is tricky. You can see one thing and anything you say or do can change that outcome, make it worse or different. And even telling one person you know is like telling everyone (six degrees of separation), so even if I have family in said city I still don't know if I should even tell them. Knowing what may happen.

BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

Yeah. That pretty much sums it up. "Damned if you do, damned if you don't." Just wanted to get other opinions on it. But does it make me a bad person for saying nothing when really I can do nothing about it and honestly I can never be a 100 percent sure. It is just an instinct.

BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

Indeed

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

It doesn't make you a bad person. Please don't be hard on yourself. I know that is easier said than done, but allow some of that kindness that you spread to others to come back to you

BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

Thank you. Hugs. I needed that.

Reckless
@reckless
2 years ago
117 posts
Maybe they won't believe you until you start at some point. If you predict five events and give no time, then you will be seen as special, unreal, unbelievable, maybe a freak but a good one.I know people think I'm a freak of nature and I do not mind. They can't tell my stories without being seen as a liar or crazy. After hearing so many they wonder how in the world. That is why you have to start somewhere.Your fear of being taken away is misplaced. The fears you experienced and gained through this life are what more than likely killed you in your previous life. Your soul will never suffer the same type of fate twice. I was killed by a family member in one, another by a cop, then a criminal. Family won't hurt me, authority won't touch me, criminals don't like me but see me as their leader. My fear of heights and being discovered is from falling off a building and in another life I ran for my life. This is probably where I was seen as a demon. I ran so far and I gave up after knowing I could not escape. Woke up with my feet aching.Secretly I don't want the government to know but fortune tellers aren't taken off the street. They are quite safe and it is well known they use dark rituals.
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
2 years ago
273 posts

Hi BriarRose:

Let me start off by saying that I believe we are given these gifts for a reason. There are a lot of different gifts in this community and most of us only have the briefest glimpse of the complete set of possibilities.

I also don't consider that I, at least, am being given my gifts without guidance. I trust that I am on a course of learning that, like any other study course, has been laid out within a set of guidelines. To some degree or another the course has been customized for me. I may not be able to see or touch my instructors. Most of the time I have enough trouble consciously hearing them although I seem to be getting better at intuitively responding to them. But, and this is important, I am learning to trust them and I am learning to trust myself.

Learning to trust the process is crucial because, as each lesson gets more challenging, I am better at trusting that the end result is going to be correct.

And our rational mind is usually pretty bad at sussing out the right thing to do in every circumstance. But if we trust our own intuition we will know the right course of action at the right time - in the moment.

It's less about whether other people hear us clearly and believe us. It's more about whether we hear our own inner voice clearly and believe it.

I don't know for certain what is coming into my life tomorrow. I do know that I am being given all the tools I need to prepare for what ever it it and that tomorrow's experiences are preparing me for the day after. If that includes leading my world to safety then I trust my guides are preparing me for that ... and maybe it's just about learning to lead myself (and hopefully a few others).

Hope this helps a little,

Trevor

BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

I just prefer to be left alone. I don't want to be recognized for what I am or do. I mean I want to connect with others like myself, that is why I am here but as far as everyone else I could care less. I never wanted to be accepted or normal. I just want to be me.

BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

True. We are given our gifts for a reason but I have always believed that knowing doesn't always mean acting. That fate has it's own plan and even if we try to interfere it will find a way to correct itself if we attempt to change it. If one person's fate is to die example and you see that and warn them, it changes their path temporarily but if it is their destiny to die then they will still meet their end another way. Or sometimes the act of telling them is what puts the wheels in motion what eventually kills them and it ends up being your fault. Anyway. You are right in that we are only given what we can handle. Still some burdens are heavier than others.

careyleefarnsworth
@careyleefarnsworth
2 years ago
58 posts
That sounds like an awesome ability. I have never heard of anything like this even though some of us have awesome abilities that nobody wants to believe that we can do this.
BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

Trust me. It is not so awesome. Anybody want to trade?

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Just a thought: do you think it might help you feel better if you tried to do some healing work for the earth if you don't already do it?

BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

Even if I did I think the die is cast on this one. Some things can't be stopped.

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Please don't beat yourself up!!!!! The world is not a perfect place. We can make things better but we are not here to fix everything. Just by you knowing that something is going to happen when you sense earthquakes, and caring about all of those people, animals, areas on the planet, you are healing our world and its inhabitants a little, raising it's vibration and everyone's vibrations a little more than it was before you were aware of what was going to happen.

I feel like maybe this is what geomancers are supposed to do. What do you think?

BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

I am not sure what they are supposed to do with the knowledge. Kinda what this question is about. I think they are just more in tune with the earth and feel more subtle shifts and changes than others do so are more aware. I am not sure it is about changing anything. I think it is just being connected with the earth like we were always meant to be.

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

That makes sense to me and it sounds like you've got a lot of wisdom!

One thing I learned tonight on here from another empath was that a major lesson for empaths is that we cannot and we must not try to fix everyone and everything.

It makes a lot of sense, but it is a hard thing to practice and not feel bad about, isn't it?

BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

Yes, especially for me. I sense something is coming but not when or where. So I can't do anything about it but when it happens, like with Nepal I can feel it happen. The earth shifting and the souls of the dead and dying crying out in pain in that moment. And god it hurts. Like being stabbed in the solar plexus and a continued pain after that until the crisis ends. So it is hard not to feel bad or to blame myself when I feel their pain and can do nothing and did nothing to stop it.

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts

thats amazing of course i have the empath ability but i can also see light you know what i think its mainly natural light that's spread around like if i look at the teacher in class at school i see the white around them from the background of the white board i also so random blue bits everywhere this is not auras but maybe i can see natural light normally if i stare at an lights in light bulb yea we all get that strange lines and blind for a few moments but i can change that into a little light orb i can only see it and move it around yea i really want to know what this is i am really excited to learn to control my powers and found out what this strange light power i have had i have noticed i had this power ever since i was really young as well

Soldier of the White Light
@soldier-of-the-white-light
2 years ago
28 posts

I have heard of animals fleeing from an area where a big event from mother nature may occur. Maybe you can start a journal, if you haven't already, listing everything you and did when you started to feel when this happen. Maybe you can clear off all the negative energy through epson salt bath and mediation first. Create a check list of things that work and don't. See if that helps you refine your skill.

Only those who believe will listen. Warn people who will listen. People on this forum will most likely listen.

BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

I have tried keeping journals in the past. Not for this but in general. I suck at it. Perhaps I will try again. As for the salt baths, I make a clearing scrub and that helps a lot.

Yes animals are sensitive to nature and earthquakes. I had a cat at the time of the Northridge quake and the night before she went nuts. Screaming all night right before the quake hit.

And like I said before I usually only sense when something big is coming. I sense something now. Does anyone else sense it? Any other geomancers feel it? I can never predict when or where, just that it is gonna be soon. Am I the only one feeling something?

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Hi again:)

I tend to pick up other people's emotions and physical pain, but I have been feeling all of this panic ( but could tell it was not my own) and I have felt like a giant electronic transformer today out of nowhere!

I was trying trying to figure out what was going on and I just looked at weather.com.

Did you hear yet about all of these magnitude 1.2 - 4.8 earthquakes that hit all over the world yesterday and like the day before? I try to stay away from the news (like a lot of empaths I'm sure). Luckily there have not been any huge ones, but there were little quakes in oklahoma, california, alaska, japan, china, malaysia, napal, and even one in the UK!

There have also been some tornadoes in tornado alley and some flooding out there!

Sometimes, when I get emotions and pains out of nowhere and I tell my body, if this pain is not mine, I intend to transmute it into positive green light and send it back to where it came from, it will go away! It will workevery time I focus and the pain or emotions are not mine and somone else's that I have absorbed.

Asking Archangel St. Raphael and Archangel Metatron to transmute my physical and emotional pain also helps if I am not too anxious to focus.

I wish you did not have to go through this but please know that you do not have to carry the weight of the world on your shoulders.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

I must tell you all that last year there were monitors at the EC from ...don't know... but the critter was nicknamed "wormy" and felt like worse, real creepy but just a minion following orders. He had minions working with him trying to get us engaged. He targeted several of us. He was found out and neutralized. So him and his goons went underground. I suspect they turned to passive monitoring. He even said that he would report this site to his superiors. Here is the thing, there are some here that know and know what to do. They can try to deceive but can't hide from true empaths. So I would advise not to advertise too much what you can do. Assume this site is monitored, Take your real insights private and only to trusted friends. You "know" who they are.

BTW, the other shoe is about to fall off... ;-)

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

You must trust that things will be as they should be. The Earth is about to shake off its fleas. BTW, they knew about 911 since the 70s and did NOTHING about it other than record. I would tell my family and close friends.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Trevor has the right idea. TRUST. So you are tuned into some things that most are not. It does not mean you are doing it or causing it to happen. But there is a lesson here for you. When the split happens, the bad side will look look the world of Mad Max. The good side will be like now but much more beautiful and peaceful. That is the side I want to be on, but its a choice we all must make. You can't cause others to choose which side to be on.

BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

That panic and anxiousness you are feeling is what is coming. If you go to usgs.gov you will see a pattern to those earthquakes you mentioned on the live map. They are all on around one tectonic plate. Something big is going to happen along that plate. You can almost see it building when you look at the live map. My whole body feels like it is vibrating today and I feel like I am going to explode I am so anxious. Soon very very soon. Maybe even within the next day or so. I hope I am wrong.

BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

I did tell one family member. I don't know if I will regret reveling myself to them or not but they have two young children and live in the area I think it is likely to be. So I did tell them. I couldn't handle not telling them when they keep posting cute pictures of their 1 and 6 year olds on facebooks. It was breaking my heart to think they could die and I was doing nothing.

BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

I am holding back telling the people I know, even the ones I love the most, because I sense that that will not understand. That telling them will change everything and they will look at me differently. I have a hard enough time fitting in as it is. I don't want to make it harder. As for the world, yes it does scare me a little bit what the government my do and I don't want to be some test subject but that is not my main concern. Nor is some mythical future where it is us verses them. I just want to live in the now and be happy. If that means not telling people then so be it.

BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

Thanks for the heads up. I had that thought already, thank you for confirming it wasn't just a hunch.

YoungStar
@youngstar
2 years ago
8 posts
I have a question , have you been feeling anything recently? I live in LA and they are predicting a big one for tomorrow .
BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

Yes I have felt something recently and I know about the prediction. I think it is more likely to be San Francisco than LA. I don't predict but of the two San Francisco is the more active at the moment and the more likely to be the place for it to happen. It doesn't hurt to get out of town either way. I know I would. I feel so anxious. Like I want to scream. Like my whole body is buzzing and if I sit still I will explode. I have had migraines for over a week straight. Whatever is going to happen is going to be soon. Very very soon.

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

I don't know why-I am extremely new to listening to my intuition and I am really not trying to put my intuition where my two cents don't belong, but about 1 minute before I looked at your last response to this post, I got a clairaudient tip that I am going to get a migraine?! The last couple of times I have gotten migraines, I have received clairaudient tips about 12 hours before I have gotten them.

My body also feels very electric & buzzy but I don't feel anxious-I feel absolutely drained & weak!!!!

On a more positive note, it sounds like people on here are listening (& they should be) so I think that you getting the word out to the right sorts of people - empaths who can communicate the information to people they believe will believe what they have to say, and so forth!

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

One other thing, some empaths here deal in the dark arts. Not all empaths are of the light.

But true empaths can spy them out. You'll know who.

BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

Yes. Thank you for the warning. I am aware of the others and how to deal with them.

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
373 posts

I sympathize. My intuition is not always very accurate, so I usually just give general healthy living advice to my clients. In your case you are dealing with larger structures than humans though....

Have you tried communicating with Earth energies? You can pray to the healthy divine energies in the planet, the Sun, Spirit etc. and ask that any earth crust tension built up be healed/ spread out as smoothly as possible.... Some earthquakes might be unavoidable? but some might be heal-able?

BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

Thankfully the big one i was sensing that prompted this discussion ended up being off the coast of japan and deep in the ocean..no lives were lost or structures damaged...it was what is called a deep focus earthquake...which means it's epicenter isn't on the surface like most quakes but deeper down under the surface...i think this one was at 300m down...anyway...that is why it was bothering me so much...that and it was and 8.9 at the epicenter...it was a powerful one but gladly not in a populated area....

Bing
@bing
2 years ago
548 posts

Hi Briar Rose

I wish to thank you so much for posting this discussion. This is the beauty of the EC at work. Here you can talk openly about what is happening in your life and we can share our insights with you as well. Thus we can reassure each other and learn that we are not alone and are one in the Light.

It is best that you not try and share your insights with too many "normal" people as the majority of us know what the "rolling eyes" and nervous smiles mean. It is like trying to explain red, blue or yellow to a world that only sees black, white and shades of grey. What youknow is like being onthetop of a building and watching an accident about to happen. The participants are not aware of the impending accident and you cannot prevent it. It is hard for us not to want to share our energy and take the pain out of the lives of others that we meet. I have been here at the EC since the beginning and a very common trait is that we give so much to others and very, very often put ourselves second in our lives. Trust what you are feeling to be true and believe in yourself. I am an angel person and a Librarian of information. I am constantly doing research and love these types of conversations and discussions. I take the information and add it to other pieces of the puzzle that then makes the picture clearer. Many of my contacts, both in and outside of the EC, have had this feeling of anxiousness increase more and more as of late. I will tell you what I have experienced for myself. About 4 years ago I had a vision of a tremendous storm gathering on the horizon. It was very, very dark and the storm clouds were extremely angry, boiling, rolling, and climbing one upon each other like a caged beast behind a force field. About 2 years ago I was in the same place when I had another vision. This time the storm was there and it suddenly was let off of its leash and sprang forward with an extremely intense ferocity. All that stood before it was cast aside and blown away. As it came towards me I saw people being tossed like leaves in the autumn wind. All that was in its path, except that which was of the Light, was blown away and destroyed. It was like I was standing inside a force field of Light energy as chaos rained supreme all around me. My third vision was in a very, very lucid dream. I only have lucid dreams when I go flying with my angels. This one, however, was a dark angel dream. I was standing inside a farm house with a large field in front of it anda ridge of mountains on the horizon. This same storm began to gather and then 6 dark tornado like clouds descended from the storm. At the bottom of these pillars of darkness there appeared 6 angels who were dressed in white with very stern faces. They reached into the bottom of these pillars and picked up immense balls of dark matter that had sparks and lightning coming from them and raised themabovetheir heads. It was like what lava looks like when it hits water. They then began to race towards me at a tremendous speed. The fourth one was particularly intense and his energy showed that he was on a mission to cleanse all that was before him. I fell to my knees and cried, "God save us all". Again all that they passed over was destroyed as if it had never been. Again all that was of the Light was spared their wrath. I have not had any more visions like this, however I have had others "FEEL" the coming change. The ringing in their ears is becoming very intense and is quite draining for them. I see my angel numbers daily on multiple occasions.

In the Dolores Cannon "Convoluted Universe" series and "The Three Waves of Volunteers and The New Earth" she mentions different clients, who have never met each other, talking about this upcoming event. There is a link in the welcoming letter that I sent you where you can download the PDF versions of these books for free as well as see the topic in the Library of Inspiration. In the Angels Stories topic in the Library you will find a Grandfathers Visit which is a story from one of our members. In this story she tells about her deceased grandfather telling her that this is the time of a line being drawn between that which is of the Light and the shadows. This line is very distinct. You are on one side or the other. There is no middle ground. Another person I know told me of seeing angels going from house to house marking the homes and the people inside them. This is also the time of the Awakening and many of us are beginning to remember who and what we are; eternal spiritual beings having a material experience. This is the only world where you forget what you are when you come here. This is the end of an era and we are here to witness this momentous occasion.Therehas never been an occasion in the history of the universe where an entire planet will change its vibrational frequency to a higher level. To be here as this happens is quite an honor and challenge.

In her books Lorna Byrne (who has been able to see angels from birth ) tells of angels telling her of the upcoming events and this time of great chaos. Those of the Light will become stronger in it and those of the shadows will have whatever Light they presently have fade to cinders.

So, know that you are never alone in your Knowing and always feel that you can come here to our little oasis of Light and Love and share your stories with us in the knowledge that you will always be treated with respect, kindness, compassion and LOVE. I shall add you to my list of those I pray for when I chat with our "friends in High Places". Once again thank you so much for sharing your life with us. It makes a difference to many members and helps to spread our knowledge and awareness.If you are an angel person you can go to this link and havea look at the angels Uriel, Ariel and Muriel. They are earth angels. Michael will protect you from all that isnot of the Light.Archangels and You May all that is of the Light surround you with it Love.

Angel
@angel
2 years ago
607 posts

Let's just say I can relate behind the feelings of it :) But, whether you choose to make it public news or work behind the scenes, you have enough information to know it is coming, so try taking it a step further. If you can't get a read on when or where, then ask your divine. If you still can't get an answer, then maybe do a meditiation. In your meditation you can visualize a protective shield around the area of the earthquake. You don't need a location, just focus on the vision of earthquake and whatever you see, and just place the protection around that. You can even say, ok, "no deaths and minimal damage." Then in a couple of days you will be able to get the news on the earhquake, when ,where, time and the damage. Keep track of all this information and continue to work with it. The more connected you become with it, the easier it will be to learn to control the element. Just keep in mind, your very rarely going to be revealed the reason, so just listen to your intuition and guidance you are given. You may not get the exact results you tried for, but know that there is two forces at work, fate, which is the greater picture and destiny, which is our decisions. So even if an earthquake hits and three people die, understand that in that case, those who left, it was their time, but what you don't see is possible 1o people could have died, but because you were called to intervene for them, you fillfilled exactly what you were suppossed to. I know it sounds crazy, but trust me on this one, and it is possible. If your not really sure about all of this, or your not comfortable, I would suggest getting with your guide, divine,God, or whoever you connect with and speak to them and then each time you get these feelings, write down your impressions in details and then the results after it happened. Then compare it. This will help with the confidence that the ability is there. It takes time and practice with the rest of it, because it involves an understanding of energy and manipulating it for a particular purpose and usually visualizations can help with this. Anyway's, just because you have this, doesn't mean you are required to do anything like this, this will be up to you to decide. Just remember that we are not meant to know the end result until after it's happened and that whatever does happen after you did all you could do, is part of the greater plan and can't be changed, but what was meant to be changed , was. If this makes sense :) I personal do my work "behind the scenes" and only my husband really knows what I do, so you don't have to announce it to anyone. It can be all you and your divine, angels ot those you work with. It's a wonderful gift, it's also a very,very powerful gift. One you wouldn't have if you didn't already have lifetimes worth of working with it and this is more like "contiued training."

Angel
@angel
2 years ago
607 posts

One more thing, study the earthquakes, what causes them, what makes them tick, and get a feel for the more subtle energies they have, ect. This may be useful later on :)

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

Some people, such as you have that gift of foresight and to be honest, I think it's the hardest gift to have. To know but not be able to stop something. I don't know the purpose of this gift other than you are to be an observer of world events. As Bing mentioned, it's like watching from a tall building.

There isn't anything more that I can add as others have already noted. I think you know the answer but you probably needed to come on here to at least speak your truth as this is a place where you will be heard. A couple of points that I will mention. On being on the gov radar - a friend who is a local psychic is very good at remote viewing and is popular so much so that one day, she got a visit from the "men in black". They asked if she wanted to work for the government. She politely said "no" and although they went on their way, she keeps a low profile.

The other thing has to do with the earthquakes. I was raised in CA and the Bay Area was my home for many years. In 2011 the Bay Area - Berkeley went through a month or two of an earthquake a week. Now of course, there are earthquakes all the time but they are small enough not to bother us but these did. I forgot if they were at a 3. or 4. magnitude. Even long time natives were getting nervous although it was probably good as these small quakes were relieving pressure.

In 2012 I moved out of CA and went further north. I had planned to leave anyway for other reasons but I was growing increasingly uncomfortable about what I felt may happen. I have been watching the earthquake activity around the Pacific Rim and it seems to be intensifying. The thing is, it's not just empaths and psychics who are feeling it. Most people you speak with around the Pacific know that something huge is coming. Whether it will hit CA or another state is hard to say but CA has been dodging the bullets for awhile and it's due - if of course the drought doesn't wipe everything out first. On the one hand CA has had so many quakes that it often relieves the built up pressure so that's a good thing; however it's had such a terrible history of devastating quakes that, as the saying goes, it's not if, it's when.

BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

The earthquake I was sensing when I started this discussion ended up being out to sea off the coast of japan. It was an 8.9 on the surface of the seabed and there was no deaths or damage to any builds as it was out to sea. Thankfully no tsunami as well. It was what is called a deep focus earthquake, meaning the epicenter wasn't on the surface but 300m below ground and that was why I sensed it so deeply and it bothered me so much. The deeper the quake or the closer to me it is the more I feel it. Same goes for larger quakes, like Nepal.

BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

I do. Not formally but I just have a natural sense for them. USGS has a great site and an interesting live map of all the earthquakes that happen around the world. Some days I just leave that open to keep an eye on things.

BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

Yes. I agree. Cali is due for a big one and soon. When I started this discussion that is where I thought the quake was going to be but it turned out to be off the coast of japan instead and no lives were lost. But Cali is still on the list. If you watch that live map on usgs.gov for any length of time you can see that the concentration of earthquakes is all around the pacific rim. Cali will have a big one in the near future no doubt. Everywhere else on that rim has had a big one but Cali. It is their turn.

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

Hope you don't mind me asking, but where did you pick up the term "Cali". I hear people use it outside the state but it's not really used that often within the state

BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

I was just being lazy and not wanting to type out the whole word California six times or whatever it was.

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

Oh, we usually write the state's abbreviation, CA which is even shorter.

Angel
@angel
2 years ago
607 posts

i think it became popular with the song "I'm going back to cali",lol

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Hi again BriarRose,

The other night, my husband and I watched a show about all of these earthquakes and fraking (don't know how to spell it). According to the show, they are expecting to experience problems down at the southernmost opart of the San Andreas fault, near the Sultan Sea, where they have been fraking.

I don't know how true this is, or how this fraking has affected the San Andreas Fault, but I have been looking at the USGS.GOV web site too and thinking of you.

I am sending you positive pink love light and positive green healing light:)

Love,

Equus Aquarius

BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

Didn't see that that show but have had my eye on the map for months now and most of the earthquakes have been in northern california near san francisco. either they have facts i don't or they are talking about what may happen. either way, i haven't felt anything lately. i wouldn't stress about it just yet.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

http://earthquakes.tafuni.net/

Hmmm... I have been to that site a number of times ...and that is the least amount of activity I have ever seen!

BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

I can't open that site for some reason but you are right...earthquake activity worldwide is down...normally it is in the 40 range on the live map but lately it has been in the 25 ish range...i notice a decline sometimes before a big quake...like tension building...sometimes...not always..sometime it just goes down....

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

Like the lull before the storm...

BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

Or a stretched rubber band ready to snap..

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

You're right that other link isn't working. This one is showing up more activity.

http://www.world-earthquakes.com/

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

BR, I feel like all is skewed. Let me explain. The sun seems like its at the wrong place. The Earth's has tilted more than normal and the people are not being told a thing. For instance did you know the Moon wobbles as much as 40 degrees back and forth? It started a few years ago. While at the equator the sun should never rise above Texas and it is doing that. NASA just announced that no asteroid will hit the Earth, but missed a big one that came between the Earth and Moon and the other one that hit Russia. I've read that lightning strikes and earthquakes are considered National Security happenings. Its all a huge pack of lies from the authorities. Remember those out of places quakes like the one that hit DC a few years ago and damaged the Washington Memorial? That one was artificial and had a different reason for happening. Its true, expect more extreme weather things happenings.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book