Glowing Eyes

To post a reply, login or signup

Soldier of the White Light
@soldier-of-the-white-light
2 years ago
28 posts

Hello!!

A few months ago I was sitting with a group of people. I looked over to and noticed someone looking at their phone. They looked up and they had glowing red eyes. They looked right at me. The strange part is when they looked up at me they didn't have glowing eyes until they blinked. It look as if was a purposeful blink. Then the next blink of the eyes the glowing went away. Then the person had a small smirk as if the knew what had just happened. I acted like it didn't bother me. I was just wondering if anyone else had this happen to them or heard of this?

updated by @soldier-of-the-white-light: 03/23/17 01:51:58PM
BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

Wow that is really creepy. Just your story made the hair on my arms stand on end. I have never had that happen to me personally but have friends who have had experiences with demons and ghosts and all sorts of evil creatures. Clearly he was letting you know they were aware of you and showing their power.

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

During a recent workshop I attended (I am a very new Empath but have been having paranormal experiences my whole life) someone gave me a book called, "The Unquiet Dead", a true book about a psychologist's experiences with patients possessed by disembodied spirits. She told me she knew what I was going through, with all of my angst, etc...Then, the next time the workshop met, she smiled at me from across the room and I saw a very brief glow in her eyes like what you are describing!!!!

I found it very interesting that she gave me this book without me having told her that I had been terrorized by a demon in my late teens/early twenties!

I agree with what BriarRose said about this being a demonic or evil presence letting you know they are aware of you and showing their power. Go with what your gut your tells you!

2 years ago
28 posts

I felt like it was testing me. The crazy thing is I wasn't scared at all.Equus Aquarius/skysshadows3did you feel it was testing you? Looking to see what response it would get.

2 years ago
28 posts

The glow was and orange red color. I could see the pupil and it looked like a shape of a cats. It appeared to glow right in front of the her pupil. I have seen eyes that have that red eye appearance like when you take a picture before. This didn't have that appearance.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Sounds like a walk-in and they were testing you to see if you noticed. Good you ignored it. Now, I wonder why you? There are all matter of 4D critters that would use a meat suit to operate in 3D environments. Demons? Nahhh, what are them if not just something that is negatively charged. I've come across a clone being used as a 3D meat suit by "pumpking heads". That ended in them hightailing it out of here while being pursuited by the good guys.Not all "people" you see and meet are actually people. Now you know.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Classic lizzard behavior. Just low order soldiers doing what they are told to do, and easy to get rid off.

2 years ago
28 posts

It seem like someones pet. It was put there to hold that body.

2 years ago
28 posts

Sounds like you did the right thing to separate yourself from them.

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Soldier,

I think that it was trying to see if I noticed and if I was scared, like you thought.

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

I'll second that, Soldier! It also gives you a sinister feeling in the pit of your stomach!

Bing
@bing
2 years ago
548 posts

Hi

In the future you can call on Archangel Michael to surround you with White Light. This will put the demon on the run asap. We shine very brightly from the spirit perspective. As this is the time of the Awakening you will hear about this more often. It is always best to surround your home and person with white Light on a daily basis in the AM before starting your day and PM before going to sleep. This is a time of drawing the line between those of the Light and those of the Shadow realm. It is a good thing that you "found" us.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Burleigh_surfer
@burleigh-surfer
2 years ago
34 posts
I've had someone greet me with head down, look up with glowing bright green eyes then walk away hiding his head. Still I'm unsure to this day as to what exactly I met.
2 years ago
28 posts

Thanks Bing! I'm getting in the habit of surrounding myself with white light. I also surround my house with it as well. Yes, I am glad I have meet you all.

2 years ago
28 posts

What kind of feeling did you get from them?

Kaila
@kaila
2 years ago
12 posts
Ooo this gave me Goosebumps. I can practically see who you guys were talking about. There was this guy I went to school with would always have these snake looking green eyes when he would look at me and only me. I have asked everyone if they have seen his eyes look like that and they said no. His eyes were brown. He was a black guy. He also had some pretty strange hands.
Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Soldier of white light, its interesting some of the responses. Unfortunately we live in a world where white and dark meet. Now you know that all you meet out there are not human even though they look like human. That one is hard for some to fathom. I've made it a study to look and tell. Its also interesting how you know how to deal with that sort of thing. Its easy to tell and deal with them, the hard part is figuring out why this one and not that one. Take the following words to heart: TO KNOW, TO DARE, TO DO AND TO BE SILENT. That White Fire and the other instruments are very powerful. Some people you'll meet may ask and some demand you tell them. I just ask my higher self and deal accordingly.

2 years ago
28 posts

That's interesting you kept seeing it. Was this guy always talking to you? or did he keep his distance?

Pisces-Aries Cusp
@pisces-aries-cusp
2 years ago
8 posts

I know that some people dabble in some bad things, and perhaps that person has an attachment or something even stronger. It really depends, there are all sorts of possibilities! Just keep some Selenite with you, or just surround yourself with the white light!

2 years ago
28 posts

I find it interesting as well. I guess what puzzles me is what are the motives of the creatures of the dark. Are they here to recruit or fight? or both? And you are right when I saw the glowing eyes it didn't feel of this world. I am looking back at what lead up to it reveling itself.

I was in a mediation group, we where working on how to relieve relieve pains in our body through mediation. We sat in a circle around a women. We where doing an exercise where we would follow to ourselves what the women in the middle was doing. She was following the person teaching the technique direction. When he told her to place all of the negative feeling into a ball in front of her, I could feel she was having a hard time. He then told her to imagine the ball of negative feelings being shot into space. That is when I took her ball and pushed it so deep in space it would never come back. Then I imagined a burst of energy like a shock wave blowing all the negative away from her body. The blast of energy was constant for about 5 seconds and got stronger in time. She was asked how she felt? She replied she got real sad that she almost cried when I pushed that negative ball into space. Then felt real cold and got chills when I shot a burst of energy to clean the residual negative. I actually saw her get the chill right when I began the pulse of energy. She left the middle and I looked up to someone across from me. That is when I saw the glowing eyes.

I only told the guy who was teaching us the mediation about everything that happened. Once I saw that and got that feeling of something not from this world I understood the importance of white light and where it comes from. To always protect yourself from negative energy and not to feed off of others energy. I am starting to use my higher self more to handle things I don't understand. To know there is a way to rid of these things is great to know.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts
There you go grasshopper, get in touch with you higher self. It will never let you down
Kaila
@kaila
2 years ago
12 posts
I never talked to him. I just noticed that everytime he looked at me I would see these freaky looking eyes. Its enough to scare the pants off of you.
Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

You must know that the person may not have been aware this was going on. The way these critters operate is they stand behind the person and place all their attention on them while they make them do things. When they come across my field of view, I am the last thing they ever sense... pow! white powder.

Burleigh_surfer
@burleigh-surfer
2 years ago
34 posts
Long Story short, I was at work and a truck driver came in to dump some soil. He needed to disconnect his dog so he could dump the load in the front and I went to help him. His eyes glowed the brightest green, fluorescent. He greeted me, then said "i have something for you to do but not here" i freaked out and walked away fast. I watched him from afar doing his job, I was confused but calm. He came back three times and left with a wave and three honks of his horn. Nothing else said. I quit my job a few weeks later to find my flow...and you can say i opened up to universal energy completely from that moment.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book