Paul
Paul
@paul
3 years ago
926 posts

Sounds like a walk-in and they were testing you to see if you noticed. Good you ignored it. Now, I wonder why you? There are all matter of 4D critters that would use a meat suit to operate in 3D environments. Demons? Nahhh, what are them if not just something that is negatively charged. I've come across a clone being used as a 3D meat suit by "pumpking heads". That ended in them hightailing it out of here while being pursuited by the good guys.Not all "people" you see and meet are actually people. Now you know.

Paul
Paul
@paul
3 years ago
926 posts

Classic lizzard behavior. Just low order soldiers doing what they are told to do, and easy to get rid off.

Bing
Bing
@bing
3 years ago
555 posts

Hi

In the future you can call on Archangel Michael to surround you with White Light. This will put the demon on the run asap. We shine very brightly from the spirit perspective. As this is the time of the Awakening you will hear about this more often. It is always best to surround your home and person with white Light on a daily basis in the AM before starting your day and PM before going to sleep. This is a time of drawing the line between those of the Light and those of the Shadow realm. It is a good thing that you "found" us.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Burleigh_surfer
Burleigh_surfer
@burleigh-surfer
3 years ago
36 posts
I've had someone greet me with head down, look up with glowing bright green eyes then walk away hiding his head. Still I'm unsure to this day as to what exactly I met.
Paul
Paul
@paul
3 years ago
926 posts

Soldier of white light, its interesting some of the responses. Unfortunately we live in a world where white and dark meet. Now you know that all you meet out there are not human even though they look like human. That one is hard for some to fathom. I've made it a study to look and tell. Its also interesting how you know how to deal with that sort of thing. Its easy to tell and deal with them, the hard part is figuring out why this one and not that one. Take the following words to heart: TO KNOW, TO DARE, TO DO AND TO BE SILENT. That White Fire and the other instruments are very powerful. Some people you'll meet may ask and some demand you tell them. I just ask my higher self and deal accordingly.

Paul
Paul
@paul
3 years ago
926 posts
There you go grasshopper, get in touch with you higher self. It will never let you down
Paul
Paul
@paul
3 years ago
926 posts

You must know that the person may not have been aware this was going on. The way these critters operate is they stand behind the person and place all their attention on them while they make them do things. When they come across my field of view, I am the last thing they ever sense... pow! white powder.

Burleigh_surfer
Burleigh_surfer
@burleigh-surfer
3 years ago
36 posts
Long Story short, I was at work and a truck driver came in to dump some soil. He needed to disconnect his dog so he could dump the load in the front and I went to help him. His eyes glowed the brightest green, fluorescent. He greeted me, then said "i have something for you to do but not here" i freaked out and walked away fast. I watched him from afar doing his job, I was confused but calm. He came back three times and left with a wave and three honks of his horn. Nothing else said. I quit my job a few weeks later to find my flow...and you can say i opened up to universal energy completely from that moment.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book