Emotional testing

Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 years ago
759 posts
How can I test to determine whether I am feeling an outside emotion or my own emotion? Sometimes I can tell, but other times I cannot.
updated by @cat-whisperer: 01/16/18 07:34:56AM
Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 years ago
759 posts
Thank you so much. I will try that.
Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 years ago
759 posts
Thank you, the hard part is that I pick up on emotions from long distances which makes it rather challenging. Then I am not only trying to figure out my vs others but also who's feelings I am picking up. I do take stock of my emotions quite frequently but sometimes it is fuzzy.
Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 years ago
759 posts
I pick up emotions from a long distance so sometimes I am also trying to figure out who's emotions are coming in.
Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 years ago
759 posts
I don't ever "try". It just happens. That is why it is hard to sort out. Not hormones, too old for that. I will sit and take stock in my emotions like Gazing mentions, but, sometimes it feels so much like my own. I have just discovered that I am awakening. I have been like this all my life but have finally found out why my past has been so full of anxiety, depression and the like. It all makes sense now. I have in the past picked up info from others to discover that the person (I was able to identify that time) was starting to go through a divorce. Another time I predicted that something very bad was going to happen to someone if they didn't avoid a certain person (long story) that person didn't listen to my warning and ended up being shot by police. This happens even though I am not around these people at the time. If they would be in my proximity it would make it a lot easier to tell whose emotions I was picking up.
Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 years ago
759 posts
Long distance as in I'm in my house, they would be in theirs. Yes, it is normally someone I know. Some of the people I know don't have FB. Thanks.
Ecila
Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
897 posts

That's a good question. I do as Spiritual Light describes above with the breathing then imagine all that is not mine falling off of me and evaporating.

Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 years ago
759 posts
Thank you Kross, that sounds like a good plan. I have in the past questioned my own emotions and as I think back, it did help. If all is right in my world, it must not be mine.

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book