Trevor Lewis
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
3 years ago
274 posts

HI:

Part of what you shared here can be tied into how many times we have been targeted and killed in previous lives for the very talents that brought us to this site. The soul memory is that it is unsafe to own these talents. The reality is that, for most of us, the reason we are here this time around is exactly to express those very same talents. In the 21st century those talents have rarely been more needed for the world and we have rarely been safer in using them.

Welcome to the EC!

Trevor

Reckless
Reckless
@reckless
3 years ago
117 posts
I agree with this. Different names for different types of empaths and what they practiced. Today we do have tarot card readers and fortune tellers which is considered as "evil" to some point. They're not bothered and neither are devil worshippers.
Reckless
Reckless
@reckless
3 years ago
117 posts
I am guilty of reading others without trying.

I try not to stare at a person because sometimes I cannot look away. I will read everything about them in the first five minutes and know too much.

I don't mind being read, that's if I allow it. Id let you see only what I want.
Paul
Paul
@paul
3 years ago
920 posts

Reading this It reminded me of the inquisition, when many were murdered by the church for such talents. It still happens in parts of the world. But things are changing and intolerance is slowly being replaced with acceptance.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book