Fear of the unknown...

To post a reply, login or signup

kindearthhuman
@kindearthhuman
2 years ago
6 posts
Honestly I'm new to this but here goes...Anyone ever feel fear of others being able to "see", "feel", and "hear" you just as you can them? I believe I've been walking my life in fear of that very thing. I'm slowly coming to realize I am safer than I previous believed. I am waking up and understanding myself finally after 36 almost 37 years in This life! Lots and lots of questions and moving things into perspectives that make sense now though for sure!
updated by @kindearthhuman: 03/09/17 08:43:48PM
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
2 years ago
272 posts

HI:

Part of what you shared here can be tied into how many times we have been targeted and killed in previous lives for the very talents that brought us to this site. The soul memory is that it is unsafe to own these talents. The reality is that, for most of us, the reason we are here this time around is exactly to express those very same talents. In the 21st century those talents have rarely been more needed for the world and we have rarely been safer in using them.

Welcome to the EC!

Trevor

kindearthhuman
@kindearthhuman
2 years ago
6 posts
Thank you for your response Trevor. I'm just now opening up to the fact that I am an empath and have been truly enlightened! So many things make sense and as each day passes I realize so much more! Ive always been told I have an old soul and felt I've lived many lives before. The fears are real but its realizing them and overcoming them that is magnificent. I feel once I have a complete understanding I will truly be able to use my gifts respectfully as they were meant to be. Again thank you. I appreciate any openness and advise I can get right now. I am a sponge!
Reckless
@reckless
2 years ago
117 posts
I agree with this. Different names for different types of empaths and what they practiced. Today we do have tarot card readers and fortune tellers which is considered as "evil" to some point. They're not bothered and neither are devil worshippers.
Reckless
@reckless
2 years ago
117 posts
I am guilty of reading others without trying.

I try not to stare at a person because sometimes I cannot look away. I will read everything about them in the first five minutes and know too much.

I don't mind being read, that's if I allow it. Id let you see only what I want.
Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Reading this It reminded me of the inquisition, when many were murdered by the church for such talents. It still happens in parts of the world. But things are changing and intolerance is slowly being replaced with acceptance.

Chay
@chay
2 years ago
82 posts

I have thought about what others see or feel when they are around me. I have been told I glow. I have purple and white auras. It doesn't bother me, but I am a lot older than you. I am confident in myself and my gifts. I do not worry about what they see. I have a peace inside that carries me through most things.

Your feelings are yours and valid. It is good to remember ... those who are empaths should not be judgmental. Listen to your inner 'voice'.

May you find what you are seeking. Be kind to yourself.

Chay

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book