Vision

To post a reply, login or signup

Dave
@dave
2 years ago
8 posts
A few weeks ago I gave a friend a hug and I saw a glimps of her future. That's never has happened to me before or since then. I guess my question is why it happen? Any thoughts
updated by @dave: 11/01/17 03:03:50PM
Dave
@dave
2 years ago
8 posts
I saw her in it, so I guess I am not sure then but thx. I know I am still learning everything.
Reckless
@reckless
2 years ago
117 posts
I have had visions myself and I have not had a vision for any other person, but recently I had two visions of a particular person I was watching. One part of it came true which freaked me out.Your friend, do you care about her to the point where she is family? I might have an answer if you say yeah.
Dave
@dave
2 years ago
8 posts
No not family I took her on a few dates. I have seen different path for myself but never for others was just odd.
Reckless
@reckless
2 years ago
117 posts
To be able to see into their path means they are special to you. You see things from their point of view. You might see yourself depending on what it is, but from their side, not yours.When I dream of my family I always see myself protecting them or guiding them in some direction. Sometimes aggression is required, just like in the dreams. I do not fail them though.
Dave
@dave
2 years ago
8 posts
I understand seeing a friends past have seen that a few times. Thx Daniel u have been great help.
Angel
@angel
2 years ago
607 posts

Could be your abiltiels are growing, could be a strong energy exchange, could be alot of things :) The two things I would pay close attention to is whether or not it starts happening more frequently or of it's a once in a blue thing and the details of the vision. If you are just starting to date someone and you were wondering if she is one the one, by getting a glimpse of the future could tell you whether or not she is compatible or whether or not it's a future that doesn't include you. Sometimes these things have a reason and sometimes it's just a strong connection so we picked up on it because we are wide open :)

BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

As empaths we are most connected to those we care the most about. If you saw something, whether it was past or future, it was because you care about her. It does mean your powers are growing. It doesn't mean though you are supposed to do anything with the information however. Knowing doesn't always mean interfering. Sometimes that can do more harm than good. What will be will be and past or future you cannot change the outcome.

Dave
@dave
2 years ago
8 posts
Thx everyone for the info it is very helpful.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book