what to do when the negativity won't go

To post a reply, login or signup

Jamie Lex
@jamie-lex
2 years ago
22 posts
I've been having a hard time letting go of the negative energy I've been absorbing. Its like its fighting to stay with me and I feel it inside of me almost like its alive. I keep looking at my stomach expecting to see it there.. I don't really know what to do, all of my normal meditations and rituals aren't helping like the used to.
updated by @jamie-lex: 07/22/17 06:11:22AM
Jamie Lex
@jamie-lex
2 years ago
22 posts
That's not exactly what I mean... There is a darkness inside of me that grows until I can't take it and up until recently I could just let it go and feel it leave my body. Its like the residual poison from the people around me get dumped on to me and I can't do much to stop it. Crystals/meditation/chakra opening none of that has ever helped me stop the absorbtion and it wasn't a huge deal until earlier when I tried to release it and it just wouldn't go this time. It makes me extremely unstable and sick sometimes and I'm worried for the people around me.
Jamie Lex
@jamie-lex
2 years ago
22 posts
Yeah I just sponge up other people's negativity which helps them but I'm pretty sure its making me sick.
Nicolas
@nicolas
2 years ago
17 posts
Sometimes were not always carrying the extra weight of others around with us and all we need is a change from our every day routines. I'm an Empath and I know I need some spontaneity in my life. If you can't get away meditation helps but auroma therapy increases your chance to relax and helps flush away nagative thoughts or built up energy or emotions. remember to shower after your done. I use candlelight for this process, this will help wash the residue. maybe you need to disconnect with past cords still attached from previous partners or friendships. Ask for help from your guides when meditating to cut these cords. You must go deeper in your meditation. Put up your field when meditating this helps keep away nagative energy from entering your space. I hope this helps I understand how hard it can be to do these techniques when too much is weighing you down, but that's why we meditate to help us better to control our thoughts when we want to.
Dice
@dice
2 years ago
284 posts

What type of grounding, etc, do you do?

Jamie Lex
@jamie-lex
2 years ago
22 posts
I downloaded that app and it has helped with my meditations! I'm still dealing but it certainly did help:)
Jamie Lex
@jamie-lex
2 years ago
22 posts
Of course:)
Jamie Lex
@jamie-lex
2 years ago
22 posts
Thank you for the advice, I'm definitely searching for old burdens that still weigh me down and while I believe that some of these are concrete I know there may be other new ones that are hindering me.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book