Sensitivities

To post a reply, login or signup

Angela2
@angela2
2 years ago
6 posts
Being a new empath myself I am not a very good guide for any of my girls yet.I have a 17 year old who there is NO doubt is an HSP if not an empath herself (highly likely she is and just doesn't know how to use her gifts because at 3 and 4 she saw auras and people that no one else did and her auras were predicting how much energy was left in people and any one that had "short light" auras as she called them or purple never lived more then a few weeks after and she was 4 so I really believe she is a very gifted empath choosing to ignore her inner gifts)Anyways my middle daughter is also a HSP and she chooses to embrace hers always walking around talking to the energy forces around her helping guide lost spirits as she started to approach her teen years her and I really started to pick up on each other more and more I can feel her becoming more and more powerful She is a gifted math and science student 2 grades ahead of where she should be but as time goes on she is really shifting her logic and intuitive sides and things with her and I become weaved together and hard to tell who's is who's at timesNow for the purpose of my postMy youngest little HSPShe hasn't really shown signs like her sisters of the intuitions or empathic natures but she is a very very sensitive little girls and always has beenShe is now 9 and since she was 2-3 everything seemed to hurt her more. If it wasn't for having two others and myself I would have labeled her a drama queen. Having known the HSP nature though I understood how sensitivity isn't only emotional.My concern and reason for coming to you guys happened this weekend when we were at her sisters softball game. I put sunscreen on her like I always do, and within 5-10 min she came running back to me screaming that her arms were burning. And I soon seen why. She was covered in a rash from head to toe. Everywhere that her clothes where not covering her.I thought it was the sunscreen even though it's the same kind I have always used. I grabbed towel and washed it off, used a baby kind from another mom and kept her in the shade and cooled off and it seemed to have went awayThe next day she went outside for maybe two min to get something and the same rash and burn happened again to her and she had no sunscreen on had no sun burn from the day before I made sure she had no fever or anything and she had been out of the sun for over 24 hoursI am thinking she developed an allergy to the sun over night I know that sounds very strange but I have no other explanationsI even waited for the rash to go away and on a spot on her belly (that of course had no sun and no rash before) tested the sunscreen again and kept her in the house just to see if it caused a rash. Even playing in the house and getting over heated NO rash so it isn't the sunscreen not even if hot or sweaty.I am wondering if any of you have had anything like this happen. I know we are all extra sensitive to things and not just emotions so I am desperate for answers and hoping for some help for my little girl doctors will run test after test and still not always have it right and put her on medicines that may not be right for her and may make her worse and she's only 9 I am not always sure I trust our medical system ruled by the FDA and how much money a pill can make them and not always how well it can help someone when there are many things to help that don't take medicine anyways I want to help my girls without poking and prodding them if I canBut if she is allergic to the sun I may have to get her help beyond meSorry so wordy I ramble
updated by @angela2: 01/30/17 12:46:13AM
Reckless
@reckless
2 years ago
117 posts
Keep her out of the sun. I once read some people have skin that is sensitive to the sun. They cannot take sunlight.

For healing you can use two things that are pretty cheap... apple cider vinegar with the mother. You can hold it over anything or on a bandaid for some hours and it restores your skin. May burn a bit butthe burn sensation doesnt last long. You can mix 1 tbsp.in 8 oz of water everyday as a drink to boost your immune system.

Another is extra virgin coconut oil. Make sure it is organic, cold pressed (melts at room temp but solid below). You can rub it on her rash. You can even use it as a moisturizer and it will restore your akin as well. Prolonged use on the skin will make it softer than a baby's bottom. Eating or drinking will make you lose some weight and help your immune system.

I've tested both myself and read through plenty of articles. Some reviews, research, studies and whqtever else is out there. It wasn't for school. I read over it for two to three months looking for immortality. This is the closest to it. I do not get sick, look incredibly young, and no matter how much sleep I have I feel energized. I still get sores muscles from working out but hey.
Angela2
@angela2
2 years ago
6 posts
Thank you so much I will try this!!!
Angela2
@angela2
2 years ago
6 posts
Thank you very much!!!!I have been keeping her out of the sun and so far no more rashes and I found a recipe for detox baths and have been giving her those (it's supposed to help with auto immune reactions and it's pretty simple things that can't hurt her plus she loves playin in the tub!!)I am searching for a good doctor that uses alternative medicines as well and hope I can find one around hereIf not we go shopping for some cool clothes that cover her up It's a good thing long skirts are in style and made of thin material : ) I am betting some long sleeve sheer blouses wouldn't be too hot and would protect her armsNot the greatest but adapting is part of life!!!!I am always available too if you ever need to talk!!! I check back at least once or twice a week more when I can!!!Thanks again
Michelle3
@michelle3
2 years ago
9 posts
Sorry my first instinct is always as a nurse so I would look also at any supplements, herbs, probiotics, anything like that she may have had can have photosensitivit as a reaction very quickly like that. Was it a flat rash or like hives? Hives are raised and you can feel them. I got hives from a photosensitivity once really bad. If you rule out all else I would keep her out of sun and then slowly reintroduce to see how it goes. Some natural herbs can have reactions as well. Hope you figure it out. Maybe ask the angels to see if they have an answer for you as well. Much love!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book