Emotional looping

Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 years ago
754 posts
Does anyone else have trouble picking up your spouses energy just to fix it then when I get it he picks it back up from me. I would like to figure out how to stop this sometimes toxic cycle
updated by @cat-whisperer: 01/19/18 04:49:27AM
Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 years ago
754 posts
At least we're not alone dealing with this type of issue
Emmy Long
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
486 posts
Everyone is different but I discovered a solution to this that works for me. We don't need to take others emotions to help them feel better. In fact, in my opinion this doesn't help them because it doesn't allow them to learn to help themselves. If they're angry, then they need to find a permanent solution to what is causing the anger. Once they do this, then they will be able to diffuse it on their own. In the meantime, as an empath, it's hard not to pick up that energy. If we connect to source energy, and allow their negative energy that we pick up to go straight to source and be recycled as positive/loving energy, then things get better. They are still angry but, we allow it to go to source instead of affect us. And in turn source turns it to positive energy which the angry person (or you! :)) can then pickup and it can help them calm down and take steps towards solving their conflict.I hope this helped and wasn't confusing. If you have questions about how to do this, just ask and I'll be happy to share how I do it. :) Sending love your way. <3
Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 years ago
754 posts
Emmy, not confusing at all. How do you send it along to Source?
Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 years ago
754 posts
I am still new to trying to get my skill under control
Emmy Long
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
486 posts
It can depend on you personally but I picture source energy is a big ball of white light. Each morning I will meditate and see my own energy as a trunk of twisting white light coming out from my root chakra and joining down and connecting to the big ball of light that is source energy. Once my energy is connected to source, if something happens throughout the day where I pick up someone's negative energy, I just visualize it traveling down my trunk of light and going straight to source. Source for me is just the energy that all of the world runs off of because I haven't been able to personally identify with one religion yet. But if you do have a religion you identify with you might consider the deity of that to be source. For example, a lot of Christians believe God is source. That works well too! Like I said, it's all personal. But the key is to connect to whatever higher power you relate to, and let that energy flow from you to the higher power, and let that source handle the negative energy, because it really is too much for us to handle on our own.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book