Emotional looping

To post a reply, login or signup

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
726 posts
Does anyone else have trouble picking up your spouses energy just to fix it then when I get it he picks it back up from me. I would like to figure out how to stop this sometimes toxic cycle
updated by @cat-whisperer: 03/24/17 12:34:43AM
Angela2
@angela2
2 years ago
6 posts
I do not have this trouble with my spouse but I do with my daughter.....I can tell you what I do with her.I take two deep breaths, close my eyes and determine what I am actually feeling (example if it was becoming a very frustrated moment while I was helping her do homework, I would then determine if I was actually frustrated. She was with the problem, thus I picked it up and added more back to her as she is an empath too it would seem, and oh yes more back to me and this could go on and on to the point of throwing the math book through a window or worse...... I then realize that I was never frustrated in the first place, math is easy enough and I understand this problem and she isn't being difficult why would I be? It has to be her frustration I feel, so then I wrap a white calming ribbon around myself and her until I no longer feel either of our stress)If you can't do light play I am not sure that is a me thing or an empath thing this is new to me I guess what ever calms you down see if you can project it back to him If you can take the bad why can't you give the good? It works for me!!! I just attach all my calming vibrations onto my white ribbon and wrap it around until everyone is calmAnyways hope this helps I tend to ramble on sorry
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
726 posts
At least we're not alone dealing with this type of issue
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
Everyone is different but I discovered a solution to this that works for me. We don't need to take others emotions to help them feel better. In fact, in my opinion this doesn't help them because it doesn't allow them to learn to help themselves. If they're angry, then they need to find a permanent solution to what is causing the anger. Once they do this, then they will be able to diffuse it on their own. In the meantime, as an empath, it's hard not to pick up that energy. If we connect to source energy, and allow their negative energy that we pick up to go straight to source and be recycled as positive/loving energy, then things get better. They are still angry but, we allow it to go to source instead of affect us. And in turn source turns it to positive energy which the angry person (or you! :)) can then pickup and it can help them calm down and take steps towards solving their conflict.I hope this helped and wasn't confusing. If you have questions about how to do this, just ask and I'll be happy to share how I do it. :) Sending love your way. <3
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
726 posts
Emmy, not confusing at all. How do you send it along to Source?
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
726 posts
I am still new to trying to get my skill under control
Angela2
@angela2
2 years ago
6 posts
I think I understand what you mean. like a neutral source. if we acadently took a negative energy. Make sure to "send" it to an out side neutral source where we can then pick up a positive energy this assures that the person is dealing with their own emotions and we are not accidentally calming them while calming ourselves and in the mean time we are not absorbing negative and putting up with that either just to make them learn ti calm them selves eitherBy using a neutral source both they and ourselves are able to actually act on our own emotionsNow I may have misunderstood but I do like this concept. I know that there are plenty of neutral sources, water is a fantastic (I may be a science nerd in many ways it was always my fav subject in school) it has so many hidden energy potential in every molecule and the bonds are stable) drinking water in my mind would be one of the most natural forms that I can think of. I am even wondering a step further and sea salt has similar bonds and unbelievable health benefits as well so adding health and huge energy releasing properties sea salt water (which is a large part of what our bodies are made up of) could be a great natural source to always have with us. As well as crystals. I know I always carry my quartz, any way these are just theories of mine based off of how I took your post. but it makes such sense to me and seems so right. I have the tingly feeling when I am on the right path to something. (I am still just figuring all this out sorry if I'm babbling. Loll)Anyways thank you for a great insight. :)
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
It can depend on you personally but I picture source energy is a big ball of white light. Each morning I will meditate and see my own energy as a trunk of twisting white light coming out from my root chakra and joining down and connecting to the big ball of light that is source energy. Once my energy is connected to source, if something happens throughout the day where I pick up someone's negative energy, I just visualize it traveling down my trunk of light and going straight to source. Source for me is just the energy that all of the world runs off of because I haven't been able to personally identify with one religion yet. But if you do have a religion you identify with you might consider the deity of that to be source. For example, a lot of Christians believe God is source. That works well too! Like I said, it's all personal. But the key is to connect to whatever higher power you relate to, and let that energy flow from you to the higher power, and let that source handle the negative energy, because it really is too much for us to handle on our own.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book