Emmy Long
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
486 posts
Depression is a rotten disease. It's like a vicious circle. You're depressed because you don't have a job, but you're too depressed to get a job. Now I'm not trying to tell you to "just get over it". I've been there. Depression doesn't work that way. But you do have to put up a big fight to beat it. If you've been given a chance with a trial day at work, you have to push hard past all of things in your head telling you that you can't do it, that you're not good enough. You just have to go to the trial day, and prove to all those awful things in your head that you can do it. It won't fix the depression, but it's a step in the right direction. Depression isn't something you just "get over" it's something you work hard to beat over time. Baby steps. Slowly start challenging all of your insecurities. I just know you can do it. <3 sending love and light your way.
Emmy Long
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
486 posts
Maybe that's it. Maybe it IS wrong. <3 It's hard when we don't know the universe's plan for us. Perhaps something is coming your way and life is keeping your schedule open for it. You should check out the ascension group on this site. You might find a lot of your symptoms match what others are going through or have gone through already. :)
Reckless
Reckless
@reckless
3 years ago
123 posts
At least you're not me.

Ive had more than enough bosses hate me to where I can't get a raise. They were so immature. I was young and making min wage but I was highly despised by the upper management no matter how hard I worked. Had lazy coworkers and my work would be piled up. I eventually quit. I had to do it in a tacky way too.

I had a gf that I thought was so good. She left me for her boss. Then she'd visit me at work to say she missed me and lead me to nothing.

I crashed my car on the night of my bday...

My house burnt down

My family is not there for me. They all turned their back to me for a stranger. Called me a liar even when they knew the other person was lying. They just did not care for me. When things were good they would not leave me alone with bad news. As soon as things got bad for me they were so happy and couldn't help but mention my misfortune. But I am a very strong minded person. I got better than all of them during a bad time and they dislike me more yet they try to be like me..

Friends? I don't have that. The guys that acted like my friend only liked my company because I attract women. Women who acted like my friends left after my ex.

It doesn't help that I have to worry about death every night. Criminals dislike me because I make so much money yet Im not their enemy.

If you were me for a day, then you'd enjoy it because the outside world is so kind. You'd hate it because in your world you are not liked and you know it.It took a while. After I was done feeling Sorry for myself and wanted to do something about it, I did.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book