Emmy Long
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
486 posts
Welcome! :) This is a great place to learn and find support. I've been here about a year now and it's been so beneficial. The two posts before me give great places to start, and I also suggest you look into "shielding". I use it in place of blocking. And I also meditate regularly. I use my meditation time to focus on the positives and opening my heart to them. I've made a conscious decision to feel the good in the world and let the bad "filter" through. And it works! What will work for each person is different, but I'd advise looking into all of it. Also, if I hae a really bad day and feel like I've picked up a bunch of "muck" from others I will take a shower. While in the shower I imagine my own personal energy is a bright white light around me, and the muck I've picked up is like black goop. Then I imagine the water from the shower is bright rainbow light. As the water washes over me I visualize the rainbow light washing the muck away and cleaning my own bright white light. I will stay in there until I feel I am "clean". It might sound silly but it really works for me, and I've found lavender scented soaps and oils help as well. I hope something I've shared helps! Once you are able to reign in your gift and get it under control you will see how truly blessed you are. <3
Reckless
Reckless
@reckless
3 years ago
120 posts
Birds creep me out. Of all the places to land you choose my cars mirror?! Then they just stare. Im sure people think on weird.One thing I hate is when you try your best not to be noticed and people just won't look away. I know empaths have higher frequencies and they're noticed by most, but Im so tired of unwanted attention. Then you can't ignore them completely. Even if you miss every word they say you just feel it.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book