Hello Everyone!

To post a reply, login or signup

Tara
@tara
2 years ago
3 posts
I want to start off saying that it feels great to find a community of people like me. I'm very excited about meeting other empaths and learning more about this. So, a little about myself... The Empaths trait runs in the woman side of my family. My mother and I are very close because of this, sometimes becoming over powered by each others emotions. (A fun family thing we can both do is guess accurately the gender of a baby) Does anyone else have this by the way? I'm my sure if any of you are into palmistry at all, but It's been a hobby of mine for a few years now. I have a rare marking called the bow of intuition. Is this an empath thing?I'm also a writer, I love getting trapped inside my own head because people can get overwhelming (as we all know). Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and it's great to meet all of you! :)Cheers!-Tara
updated by @tara: 03/17/17 10:28:27PM
angelwhisp
@angelwhisp
2 years ago
4 posts

Hello Tara, nice to meet you on this forum. I am also new on this community and I have found a lot of information and advice since joining. I have just discovered that I am an empath and it has taken me a lot of years to discover this. I was interested in your discussion about the bow of intuition so i looked it up on google and I have discovered I have this bow on both hands. My grandma on my father's side was a psychic medium and all her neighbours where she lived used to go and see her on a regular basis, so I think this may be where I get my intuition from. Is there any books or training out there to tap into your psychic abilities. Thanks for the information and welcome :-)

The Bow of Intuition

9781580628761_ps_0118_001.jpg

The bow of intuition

One rare palmistry sign is a bow of intuition, a line in the shape of a crescent that runs on the percussion side of the hand from the Luna mount to the mount of Mercury. The bow of intuition is a highly positive sign; the person who has it is likely to be unusually intuitive, sensitive, perceptive, and aware of the thoughts and emotions of others. In other words, the bow of intuition is very apparent on the hands of psychics.

Tara
@tara
2 years ago
3 posts
I can't believe you have it too! It is rare even in intuitive people. There are lots of books on tapping into your psychic abilities. I go to the local book store near my house and go to the new age section and browse all the time. I read the Everything Palmistry book and that's where I found the bow of intuition line. I've just begun tapping into my own intuition, so I don't really know what books to recommend in that area. What abilities have you learned that you possess so far? I'm curious as to how similar ours are because we both have the palmistry line. :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book