Your Younger Self

To post a reply, login or signup

Crownite
@crownite
2 years ago
107 posts

Hey Guys!

What would you tell your younger self?

I would tell my younger self that you are a co-creator of your life and you ought to make it how you want it.

I would also tell her not to doubt herself so much as a lot of what she perceives is quite accurate (despite threats to its validity). Some things take time to manifest (so she needs to learn to be patient).

updated by @crownite: 10/20/17 12:18:12AM
Crownite
@crownite
2 years ago
107 posts

In addition...

I'd also inform her that it's okay for her to feel happy and to be sincere. There's nothing wrong with feeling complete or good or connected despite not having a lot of friends. That's okay.

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
I'd tell myself that the reason I feel so different from everyone is because I AM. And that it's a good thing and to embrace it because once you do, it only gets better. <3 and as long as I was telling myself things, I'd add in not to let my parents run my life as long as i did. If I'm paying my own bills and living in my own house then I'm not obligated to do everything they ask of me.
RyuukoGo
@ryuukogo
2 years ago
110 posts
I would not tell my younger self anything. ..doing so would have postponed the inevitable ...which is discovering who and what I am now. ..a mess..lol.Highly Sensitive Person. .Empath..INFJ personality with a little precognition and skills of a Dark and Light Empath...and you thought your life was different.lol.
Crownite
@crownite
2 years ago
107 posts

It sure does. Because nothing stimulates an economy and growth like greedy and dissatisfaction. lol

Umar
@umar
2 years ago
72 posts

I was taught from a young age that you never hit first, but you hit last. There was one bully that targeted me, and he tried to fight me physically only one time -by standing up to him, I earned respect and never had to fight again.

I would tell myself nothing changes when you get older. Adults and "big kids" still fight, in the same way, for the same reasons -it may just look different through passive aggressive actions and FB harassment instead of fists, but you have to fight the same way you did when you were 12: head on.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book