Angel
Angel
@angel
8 years ago
607 posts
a sence of "lost" can be associated with many things such as emotions or mental, but a true feeling of "lost" for me usually means more spiritually.When the spirit feels lost our thoughts and emotions are often more scattered. The body feels heavy and numb. I'm wondering why you felt panic when she asked you to call upon "Jesus". If you follow a diffrerent path, that's ok. , if this happens again, you can tell the spirit that you worship the same God or Higher Power they do but you call the "..." (whatever you call them) . Weird, I keep trying to type but the words keep getting spelled wrong,lol. Or you can appease the spirit and simply call upon their Higher Power on behalf of them. Whatever you feel most comfortable. The feeling of "lost" was probebly channeled from the child spirit, for she is human to and empath's can often pick up spirit emotions. I also noticed for myself, that because there is less physical mass or more accululated energy, spirit emotions seem to be extremely strong. I'm glad that the child is where she needs to be though. She is much happier now .
Roxanne
Roxanne
@roxanne
8 years ago
1,562 posts

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book