Lost

To post a reply, login or signup

Bruce
@bruce
7 years ago
207 posts

Is Lost an emotion as in one emotion or is it a collection of emotions? Allow me to share a story before you decide.

I was visiting a friend this morning when I came across an 8 year old girl who was a little upset and was looking for comfort. I reached out for this child and offered my friendship/guardianship. I was "lost" I didnt know what to do! I let my natural instincts take over and I wanted to protect and look after this child.

This child climbed into my lap and hugged me as only a child can, this wee child was "lost"

I was talking with my friend and explaining that this child was seeking something and that I didnt know what to do or how to handle this precarious situation, my dear friend explained that this child was looking to pass over but didnt know how. It was explained that I should call upon Jesus to come and assist.

I am not one to panic, I pride myself on never panicking. With the work that I do and the work that I have done I have built a reputation of remaining cool and not getting into a flap and here I was being asked to call "JESUS" oh me, oh my I have a young child resisting my efforts to type and I have been asked to call upon "Jesus"... Instead of calling our Lord I instead opt for my angel but alas my dear friend must have sensed my panic and said "give me a minute" I have never been so pleased to hear some words of comfort than I was then. My Angel standing near and with the girl reluctant to leave me, my friend opened her arms for the girl to climb into and once again with the child gone, I felt "lost"

The girl sat with my friend for quite some time while we talked and I was aware that the girl was no longer around, my friend explained: "the girl died and was waiting to pass over, she wouldnt pass over til her parents were ready, but as time passed her parents love for her was shown less often and the spaces between had grown longer and more frequent."

"LOST"

I hope I have the priviledge of meeting this child again, I hope I can give her a lil bit of comfort while she waits... I feel lost.

updated by @bruce: 01/21/17 09:33:33AM
Angel
@angel
7 years ago
607 posts
a sence of "lost" can be associated with many things such as emotions or mental, but a true feeling of "lost" for me usually means more spiritually.When the spirit feels lost our thoughts and emotions are often more scattered. The body feels heavy and numb. I'm wondering why you felt panic when she asked you to call upon "Jesus". If you follow a diffrerent path, that's ok. , if this happens again, you can tell the spirit that you worship the same God or Higher Power they do but you call the "..." (whatever you call them) . Weird, I keep trying to type but the words keep getting spelled wrong,lol. Or you can appease the spirit and simply call upon their Higher Power on behalf of them. Whatever you feel most comfortable. The feeling of "lost" was probebly channeled from the child spirit, for she is human to and empath's can often pick up spirit emotions. I also noticed for myself, that because there is less physical mass or more accululated energy, spirit emotions seem to be extremely strong. I'm glad that the child is where she needs to be though. She is much happier now .
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts

Bruce
@bruce
7 years ago
207 posts
Thanks Everybody

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading