What is your 'range'?

To post a reply, login or signup

Mamooth888
@mamooth888
2 years ago
41 posts
Hello everyone, I am very curious about this. Usually I can feel when I have received a text message with all sound and vibration off. I can also often feel if I have a new email or even sometimes I feel someone purchased my app on google play! Did you guys have similar experiences?
updated by @mamooth888: 03/31/17 04:33:32AM
Mamooth888
@mamooth888
2 years ago
41 posts

Interesting. I personally can't 'detect' empaths or at least don't know how to. I would be very useful because I could find someone who would not call me weird if I told them about the abilities. (I haven't told anyone actually) But when it comes to feeling others I can do it from across the street for many people. I can't control it too much though. Basically I either feel someone or not.

Crownite
@crownite
2 years ago
107 posts

That use to happen to me when I was deeply attached to technology. I could just sense when my phone went off or if someone posted something on my wall or on some social site. I could time it perfectly to check and I knew what would attract people. I knew their patterns and how it all worked. My range is what I'm focused on.

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
I don't know how to answer this because everything is always changing as I become more in tune or I guess really more accepting. I've been an empath my whole life but only learned it was different and what it was called a year ago. Since then I have opened my mind and heart I more possibilities and have changed how I view people and the world. Once I understood everything was connected and felt the connection enough to understand what it was, everything opened up.
RyuukoGo
@ryuukogo
2 years ago
110 posts
Range is okay but timing can be really good.....to us it's normal for occurrences like this...the time between the messages we sent to each other was less than a minute."OMGosh! That is too funny! I messaged you on Match at the same time you messaged me on OKCupid! "
Mamooth888
@mamooth888
2 years ago
41 posts

I see I'm not making this up then. I was wondering if that's coincidence but it's too frequent and too accurate.

By the way I can also feel someones emotions when talking on the phone or texting someone. I guess our range is possibly unlimited. I can't feel emotions of people on forums though or at least not too frequently. Strange..

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book