Is my energy making crystals crack?

To post a reply, login or signup

esoteric
@esoteric
2 years ago
16 posts

Anyone else have this experience?

I bought a small amethyst pyramid a couple weeks ago and within a week it develops all kinds of internal cracks. I've tried to (gently) break it but it's still structurally sound. Hasn't been through any temperature fluctuations.

Then I remembered several years ago I bought a rose quartz pendulum which I still have and it did the exact same thing--full of visible cracks but no physical/external damage.

I haven't had this issue with any of the many other crystals I have... maybe it's not what it seems...

updated by @esoteric: 03/18/17 08:00:51PM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
2 years ago
867 posts

It may be that the crystals were already weak, flawed, etc. when you purchased them.

Another option (I'm sure there are many reasons why they cracked) is because it served it purpose.

Example : You were using it for protection, etc. & it took as much energy, etc. that it could take, etc.

or it did whatever you programmed it to do, etc.

Umar
@umar
2 years ago
72 posts

I know nothing of this subject, but I find this very interesting and would like to follow. :)

Umar
@umar
2 years ago
72 posts

Hi Krosskelt, this is really interesting to me. I am new here and not yet familiar with using stones, do you have any resources you could recommend? Thank you!

Gin S
@gin-s
2 years ago
225 posts

That is very interesting. I put moonstones in my cat's birthing box when she had a litter and one of them turned orange. There was no mess near it or anything. It couldn't have absorbed the color from the box either because all the other moonstones were normal. She had a difficult labor though and one of the kittens was stillborn so maybe it did it's job in helping her. Crystals can do funny things sometimes. I have heard of them breaking when they feel you no longer need them but mostly mine crack because I forget about them in my lap and then stand up, lol. I haven't done that for a while because I really didn't like breaking a new crystal piece.

Umar
@umar
2 years ago
72 posts

Thank you, Krosskelt!

Tara
@tara
2 years ago
3 posts
Wow. I mean, it makes sense. Definitely. I believe empaths have very strong spiritual energy so I'd say so. Have you ever went to switch a light on or off and the bulb had a surge? It's happened to me countless times, probably the same reason. I just hadn't picked up on it before. That's cool. :)
esoteric
@esoteric
2 years ago
16 posts

I haven't had a light surge on me, however...

I've been going through Michael Smith's Empath Toolkit and he mentions the lighting thing and also electronics sensitivity and I realized that over the past 3-4 years my computers, ipods, and powered speaker systems have all died or required repair within 8-12 months of my acquiring them.

I also just bought a beautiful rainbow flourite piece Wednesday night and by noon the next day it had a crack.

Trevor Allen Conn-Marks
@trevor-allen-conn-marks
2 years ago
2 posts

I have had this happen to me as well. Overnight. With no one else around. It can be weird. There is one basic thing I would say about this phenomenon it is due to a mild overload of energy. Whether it is shielding from unwanted energies or absorbing them. All crystals and stones have the potential to conduct energies through them. It could be that the energy you charged it with was not connecting with the energies that the crystal was harboring. Cleansing and charging only softens residual energies but does not wipe them to a clean slate. It's like trying to put the square peg in the round hole. Sure you can make it fit if you force it. But, something is bound to get broken. It could also be, as stated by some, that the purpose of the crystal was done. Though I have never experienced this as a reason for cracking to happen. The note you left above about batteries and watches does say a bit about how your energies may work. People can channel and collect or they can cast energy out. When something is being drained like you described I would be more apt to believe that you collect energies. So, coupled back with the issue with the crystals -especially ones you work with regularly or handle often- you could be unknowingly channeling more energy than the charged crystal can handle. This could happen even with out having to be handling the crystal at the time it happens. Sorry for a lengthy response...

Katelyn
@katelyn
2 years ago
4 posts
being new to this community, I have to ask if energy surges are common around people like us? Lights go out whenever I get near them, but as soon as I cross under them, they come back on. I just bought new amethyst it hasn't cracked yet to my knowledge but it really interests me that it could happen.
LillianVonOliver
@lillianvonoliver
2 years ago
1 posts
My mum is unable to wear a watch. I have read about this and also spoke to others whom are unable to wear watches physically because they will stop keeping time directly after multiple battery changes. I have quite a few watches, however, I don't wear them. My mum posseses passive empathic traits. My grandmother, aka her mother had much more intense empathic traits when she was alive. Don't feel odd... From what I personally understand this isn't an isolated incidence by any means.
Dice
@dice
2 years ago
284 posts

Wear protective eye gear? :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book