A little area of positive:

To post a reply, login or signup

Umar
@umar
2 years ago
72 posts

As empaths we feel and experience so many horrible things; I would like to open a thread for a place to share peace, love, blessings, prayer or just happiness -no need to be super empath focused. So that in times of hardship, perhaps we can come here and mediate on the love of others. If this is too off topic I apologize (new here :), so please feel free to delete.

I'll start :)

I love this photo! It shows two animals working together, sharing, and seeming to enjoy one another's company. What could be a better message than that :D

287_discussions.jpg

Photo by:

http://img.thrfun.com/img/002/975/dogs_working_together_s.jpg

updated by @umar: 04/05/17 10:52:50PM
Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

Kool photo. Nice idea. Welcome. :)

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
Attached is a photo of a rescue dog who's story touched my heart. :) Her name is katniss and she was found in a home where extreme neglect had taken place. No one thought she would make it. This is her photo one week after being found. She has gained 15 pounds and was found to have no serious health problems!! <3 I'm so grateful to the people at the shelters who help animals like her, ad she is ready to be adopted now! Prayers and positive thoughts towards her finding a great new home would be so appreciated. :)
Umar
@umar
2 years ago
72 posts

This is a beautiful and inspiring story. Thanks for sharing! I hope she finds a loving home soon!!

Umar
@umar
2 years ago
72 posts

Thank you :)

Umar
@umar
2 years ago
72 posts

Although the birth has already happened, you may enjoy visiting with this newborn giraffe and her mama by watching live :) As I posted this: the baby just work up suddenly and fell back asleep :D

http://www.apl.tv/giraffe-birth-live.htm

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
I volunteer at my towns no kill shelter. They won't let me go on rescue missions though, I've asked like a million times. :) for liability reasons you have to be a paid employee. I love volunteering though!
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
Haha. I have a shepherd lab mix that I rescued! I've attached a picture of her because I think she's just too adorable not to share!
Umar
@umar
2 years ago
72 posts

She is beautiful, Emmy :)

Umar
@umar
2 years ago
72 posts

Oh I love this! Thank you for sharing, Sirah!

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
Thanks! I think so too. :)
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
Oh my goodness they're gorgeous! And widdy is such a fitting name! :)
Umar
@umar
2 years ago
72 posts

Absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book