Scare and confused

To post a reply, login or signup

Phelysha
@phelysha
2 years ago
4 posts
I just found out last night I was an Empath. I've been dreaming of a big event or reveal for so long. I'm scared & very confused. Where do I go from here?!
updated by @phelysha: 04/25/17 06:10:30AM
Scott Yates
@scott-yates
2 years ago
62 posts
Well, if your not having any overloads of emotions coming at you, experiment. Search out this site and Google psychic empathy and see what you can do. Then work on controlling it. Keep everything you can do in the light (positive).
Umar
@umar
2 years ago
72 posts

Welcome :) I just joined this group yesterday, but I have known I was am empath since I was a small child. I would say just let it come: allow yourself to be open to this gift: I see being an empath as having any other sense, and there are so many things to "see and hear" with it. Give yourself the freedom to explore, and if you have any questions about a particular thing, just voice them <3

Umar
@umar
2 years ago
72 posts

That is really beautiful. I am very happy you found a way to reflect and move through a lot of these things after last night :)

Phelysha
@phelysha
2 years ago
4 posts
Gaining control is my biggest battle at this point. Thank you for your advice
Phelysha
@phelysha
2 years ago
4 posts
Thank you :)
Phelysha
@phelysha
2 years ago
4 posts
That's a really good idea. I think I'll do that in the morning :)
Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

People relax. Its not a curse. EVERYONE is an empath. This is because we are all interconnected. Everything is speeding up because of the shift energies and some are waking up while others sleep. The EMPATH SURVIVAL PROGRAM at the top is crucial at this stage. Many come here already freaked out and some even sound suicidal. While suicidal thoughts are a sign of other more serious mental problems that may require professional help, most people can and do learn to deal with it.

Umar
@umar
2 years ago
72 posts

My empathy (and psychic-talents) have lead me to be very spiritual. I have many friends who are religious and attend church/temple, and sometimes I am jealous of their "church family" relationships and support. Joining this community has given me some of that same feeling; I hope you start to feel this way, too :)

Now I am focusing on figuring what I CAN control in my life (99% of the time not gonna be other people) and am starting to make those changes. I posted a long story about it here last week... I don't know how to link to it, but maybe if you find that, some of my positive outlook in a negative situation can help feed into you?? :)

Umar
@umar
2 years ago
72 posts

I totally agree. We've been this way our whole lives (most of us): nothing has changed other than getting a label for it. For people struggling, I kinda think of it like you could always see but you may have needed glasses to see better: after getting glasses you can see better, don't have head aches... getting a pair of glasses isn't a huge deal, and neither is exploring being an empath, but both can probably change your life quite a bit. :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book