Reckless
Reckless
@reckless
3 years ago
120 posts
Deja vu is a checkpoint in time you are on the right path.After enough visions of the future and deja vus I believe our lives are predetermined. The source gave us an extra ability to feel powerful, but not where they are. We can't change our time lines, even if we seen them coming. In a Deja vu, you have less than 5 seconds to react. That is not enough time to alter anything greatly. During the Deja vu you somehow still lived the same way you seen it.I once believed we were sent here to complete our lives by constantly reliving the same, trapped in a certain time til we were accepted. What makes this invalid is the fact others have past lives and seen them. Based from this fact, there is no way you can relive a life. With so many Deja vus and seeing into the future, I truthfully thought we were trapped in time.Do not be discouraged by my message. Still continue your efforts. You will regardless because there is a greater force working through you. This force will keep you on your path as long as you believe in yourself. Lets say you manage to alter time, but then you'd be postponing what was really in store for you.There is a reason fortune tellers exist. I can imagine most are scams, but there are people more skilled than I am when it comes to peeking into the future. As you know, that window is no more than 5 seconds
Dice
Dice
@dice
3 years ago
284 posts

I rememberwhen I was smallan older family member told usthat when you experience it, it means you are on the right path. Thatthey were "markers" and remindersto get it rightthis time.Interestingly enough.. I used to have it more frequently than I do now.

ellicent
@ellicent
3 years ago
40 posts

Being atheist, I don't believe in any divine intervention

However, I also know that time is non-linear, everything, in a sense, happens at once all down the timeline. Deja vus may be a glimpse into a section of time ahead or behind of us...

Dice
Dice
@dice
3 years ago
284 posts

I have had the extended deja vu. It does feel like an extended dream. I also remember feeling to pay close attention to detail. Almost like "here it is again, pay attention". Have you ever been with a person having deja vu at the exact same time? I recall one instance when I was younger where my cousin & I both exclamed deja vu at the same moment.

I find it interesting that most of the people I am around will exclaim it and everyone pays attention. There is a sort of reverence in it from my experiences. Interesting.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book