Deja' Vu: Insight or Do Over?

To post a reply, login or signup

Scott Yates
@scott-yates
2 years ago
62 posts

I just had a deja' vu moment and it inspired this discussion.

I'm sitting here on my laptop and my 2yo is beside me watching youtube cartoons on my phone. I was just about to post a discussion on psychometery when deja' vu struck. I've been in this exact situation in time before. My thoughts are "Why?".

In your opinion, is deja' vu a time and space within the future that we've dreamed of and forgot until that very moment, or is it God's way of giving us a do over because we made a bad life altering choice the first time? Most of us just pass off these moments as a "wow" or "weird" moment. Have any of you actually sat down and thought about it? Why we have these deja' vu moments.

There is no right or wrong answers to these questions. Really think about it and post your thoughts.

Thank you in advance.

updated by @scott-yates: 07/18/17 05:26:35AM
Scott Yates
@scott-yates
2 years ago
62 posts

Very interesting. Never thought of it like that.

Scott Yates
@scott-yates
2 years ago
62 posts

Glad to see that I'm not the only one who thinks this way.

2 years ago
159 posts

I have been through an extremely stressful period the last few months (a self discovery so to speak)

I have experienced deja-vu in the past but, at seemingly menial moments, have always liked the feeling but, never thought much of it.

The last month, I have experienced two extremely prominent deja-vus.

I do not want to write you a long description,so in short :) ............

My first deja-vu a few weeks back was with my former one to one basically saying he did not like me (I had already learned I should have walked away from my job at that point, the stress and anxiety was at a point where I had already begun looking for new employment)

My last deja-vu was a few days ago at my new job - I took the first job that came, and believe me I meditated on it insanely, I begged the universe/god/creator of creation whatever one chooses to name the infinite :)

The last year of my life has focused on work, nothing but work I have discovered I am an empath and the universe has been sending me messages to leave NOW.... but I took about 10 months to listen, Once listened, the deja-vu was clear as a bell to me - as was the new employment (not that I should be in it lol.... I am constantly being reminded that I need rest recuperation from every source possible, from adverts, songs, dreams, people etc) The be careful of what you wish for springs to mind.

Are we reliving incarnation to perfect ourselves this time around?(I certainly havent clearly) or are we being given moments to reflect? Be it good moments as yours indeed was (reflect on the beauty in life), or moments of a nudge from a higher source to reflect and alter direction?

I just know of late that I have indeed reflected and undoubtedly believe that my path is elsewhere, I have no idea where it lies though, I am keeping my eyes, ears and all other senses open as a means to find out.

Reckless
@reckless
2 years ago
117 posts
Deja vu is a checkpoint in time you are on the right path.After enough visions of the future and deja vus I believe our lives are predetermined. The source gave us an extra ability to feel powerful, but not where they are. We can't change our time lines, even if we seen them coming. In a Deja vu, you have less than 5 seconds to react. That is not enough time to alter anything greatly. During the Deja vu you somehow still lived the same way you seen it.I once believed we were sent here to complete our lives by constantly reliving the same, trapped in a certain time til we were accepted. What makes this invalid is the fact others have past lives and seen them. Based from this fact, there is no way you can relive a life. With so many Deja vus and seeing into the future, I truthfully thought we were trapped in time.Do not be discouraged by my message. Still continue your efforts. You will regardless because there is a greater force working through you. This force will keep you on your path as long as you believe in yourself. Lets say you manage to alter time, but then you'd be postponing what was really in store for you.There is a reason fortune tellers exist. I can imagine most are scams, but there are people more skilled than I am when it comes to peeking into the future. As you know, that window is no more than 5 seconds
Scott Yates
@scott-yates
2 years ago
62 posts
Wonderful insights this far. A lot here to think about. Thanks guys.
Dice
@dice
2 years ago
284 posts

I rememberwhen I was smallan older family member told usthat when you experience it, it means you are on the right path. Thatthey were "markers" and remindersto get it rightthis time.Interestingly enough.. I used to have it more frequently than I do now.

ellicent
@ellicent
2 years ago
37 posts

Being atheist, I don't believe in any divine intervention

However, I also know that time is non-linear, everything, in a sense, happens at once all down the timeline. Deja vus may be a glimpse into a section of time ahead or behind of us...

Dice
@dice
2 years ago
284 posts

I have had the extended deja vu. It does feel like an extended dream. I also remember feeling to pay close attention to detail. Almost like "here it is again, pay attention". Have you ever been with a person having deja vu at the exact same time? I recall one instance when I was younger where my cousin & I both exclamed deja vu at the same moment.

I find it interesting that most of the people I am around will exclaim it and everyone pays attention. There is a sort of reverence in it from my experiences. Interesting.

Scott Yates
@scott-yates
2 years ago
62 posts
Wonderful ideas and thoughts. Really starting to put deja-vu into perspective as to the possibility of what it is and why we experience it. Keep'em coming. I would love to hear more.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book