Crying

To post a reply, login or signup

boubou
@boubou
2 years ago
159 posts

Silly thing....I have to control myself from crying whenever I see pregnant women!Or with small children...happy...this is getting ridiculus!!!And in photos too!I dont get emotional with pictures easily or with people...I really am an animal person more...but with pregnant women and small infants it happens most of the time!Does anyone else experience that?

updated by @boubou: 11/01/17 03:49:36PM
RyuukoGo
@ryuukogo
2 years ago
110 posts

I think that is "normal" for us?

At least you don't have to see and remember the homeless..remember their signs...clothing and so on.

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
I suppose you have been blessed to find such happiness in something so common!! I can see where crying from joy could be a problem socially though. When I'm overwhelmed with emotion I do something a teacher I high school taught me. He called it the power triangle and it works for with any emotion I find overwhelming at the time; anger, stress, joy, excitement. I form a triangle with my thumbs and pointer fingers, bring it up to my heart, fill it with the energy in me, and then push it out forcibly away from my body. I'll do it a couple of times if I need to and take a few deep breaths. Usually this helps. :)
boubou
@boubou
2 years ago
159 posts

Wow thats great!I will try it definitely!

Visitor
@visitor
2 years ago
303 posts

I think that's normal. You may be picking up the joy and innocence of the mother and her child. I wish I could do that.

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
He was my teacher before I ever found out what empaths were. He was also my speech and debate coach and taught me that method for getting rid of nervous energy before a big speech. It works for all energy though. :) and looking back he HAD to be an empath.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book