energy through my hands

To post a reply, login or signup

boubou
@boubou
2 years ago
159 posts

I had a new experience that I had never felt before, I have been feeling the energies in my hands...yesterday I found myself under the tap for long just pouring cold water in my hands to clear them!Does anyone else experience this?

updated by @boubou: 10/21/17 06:44:55AM
boubou
@boubou
2 years ago
159 posts

mmm nice idea!I will try it!!

Kate
@kate
2 years ago
131 posts

Usually hands are an important energy "discharger/detector" (remember how many feelings you get from holding a child's or your loved one's hand).
In many asian arts such as Tai Chi or Qi Gong you use hand motions to cleanse yourself. Similarily, remember the martial artists breaking bricks not with their feet or head first, but with their hands.
In many cultures, including my own, there is something known as "hexes" and negative energy that gets transmitted to you by someone else that is envious about something (related to you) and this manifests as a sudden change of disposition or literally sickness, especially in children or even animals (in latin countries this is usually more common). To help someone that has been affected by this you say a prayer and massage the person's forehead (which coincides with the third eye that easterners/the asian people talk more about religiously-wise -the chakras & co). So here again you have the power of thought and the hand as a medium.

The japanese people also have a very interesting belief about hand-written charms as having a big effect (depending on the case).

So what I want to say about this is that what you might feel should not be abnormal :D Also think about massages /energy massages. When doing it, you feel the tensed areas through touching. Energo-terapeuts (not really sure how they're called in english) also use hand motions to channel energy or to create paths. Animals respond very well to energy expressed through the body/hands as well (dogs, cats, horses...) So yeah... try writting. Try drawing. Try related things when you feel stuff accumulating :D

boubou
@boubou
2 years ago
159 posts

Thank you very much for this enlighting post!I am very fond of photografy at the last months and I express so much through this, I never knew I would be inclined to something regarding art.This thing with my hands is something I found out after a recent yoga class and I experienced it very intensely last week...it was like burning. I am reading a book about Qi gong now and I will try it!

boubou
@boubou
2 years ago
159 posts

It is a first for me!I sensed everything through my stomach and head...now I think my hands have entered the game!!

boubou
@boubou
2 years ago
159 posts

I really want to control and evolve this, it is so much better than feeling everything in your stomach or head

boubou
@boubou
2 years ago
159 posts

yes I am in this process!my head cant take in anymore! :)

Scott Yates
@scott-yates
2 years ago
62 posts
I do quite frequently. I've gotten to the point I can focus my energy onto my hands at will. Has to do with healing I believe.
Femonique
@femonique
2 years ago
62 posts
Yes. It's been trying to flow through me my entire life, but got squelched, cause no one wants to believe we can heal with our hands, using this energy, much like Jesus did. It would indicate to them we have delusions of grandeur. LOL. I never talked of it, cause I didn't wanna end up in a straight jacket, babbling on about how this could be true. LOL. I finally had enough of living lies and discovered it is indeed a healing gift we can all do, and even control, if only we knew how. Lotsa folks selling their techniques and will tell you the right way, but I suggest, trust your instincts, do some research, there's plenty of info out there. Another great source for healing energies is Mudra. Amazing stuff! Kinda upset no one ever told me or even believes in it much here, but I can clearly feel these energies at work. Best of luck!
boubou
@boubou
2 years ago
159 posts
I believe much in healing hands and I will feel really privileged if I could manage to do it!what is mudra?you mean yoga mudras?
boubou
@boubou
2 years ago
159 posts
Scott you do it only with focus or with special exercise??
Femonique
@femonique
2 years ago
62 posts
Yes yoga mudra. When I place my hands in the positions for these, I can feel the energy flowing as described and as it should. It feels different than Healing Hands energy, but it still feels sort of like a very very mild electrical type of cennection flowing starting in the fingers. They are amazing. I only used healing hands on others, so I never felt this except thru my hands, but Mudra is for self healing and it feels like it works and I've had luck with it. I only recently have tried it more, and I wanna know more about the breathing techniques as well. Try it if ya haven't, and don't give up if ya don't feel it at first. It's a practice. It tequires patience and time. Well worth it, IMO. Hope it works for you too.
Femonique
@femonique
2 years ago
62 posts
If you are unsure how to go about it. Then taking a class might be best for you to give you the confidence you need. There are many who would teach you, but just not sure they are all the same or use the same techniques. You do need to understand how to not to pick up and maintain these energies, but rather how to dispel n protect from this happening. There's lots of info online that is widely scattered and takes a bit to discover, so a paid class might be worth not doing so much research. The info is out there, but I don't know you well enough to say which course of action is best for you. Doing nothing won't help anyone, especially if you feel the need or desire to use this.The ringing in your ears might he alleviated by sounds, either binaural beats or isochronic sounds. Do a search for tinnitus isochronic sounds or tinnitus binaural beats on youtube. They have all kinda sounds available, that supposedly help with counteracting ringing in the ears. Some sound weird, but some are nature sounds. Try them until you find something that works for you. These things are unconventional and at times take a while to get used to or find what works best for you. So be patient and keep going until you discover what does work best. Best of Luck!
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts

I experience this as well! I do the dishes in the house, and if I use too hot of water, it can make me feel a little dizzy, I believe that hot water makes the energies more clear than I need them to be. Also, if my dad or mom have a hurting neck or back, I will give them a massage and they will feel better in a matter of minutes/hours/seconds. :)

Femonique
@femonique
2 years ago
62 posts
Mine weren't religious, they just didn't value children. They believed whole heartedly, that one must break the will of a child. They knew not what they were trying to do or the implications of doing such. Our will, is not anyone's to tinker with, much less break. Ya know? Might be why we have so many confused and/or broken souls running around in the world today not knowing what to do with what they feel they know is wrong, but were taught to believe is right. Hard for even the well adjusted soul with super duper parents to imagine their beliefs are not their own. People need to believe in something, and they guard their beliefs with all their might. Anyway, that's a different topic altogether, so just know... We are only meant to mentor those who come to us, not break their will and then impose our already broken wills and imposed beliefs upon them. They trust us to allow them that which they came to experience and actually do and share. We mess it up almost every time. But only because so many do not realize what it is they do by imposing religious beliefs, morals and values that are true to us upon them, rather than allowing them to experience and discover for themselves what their own truths are. It's a vicious cycle.
boubou
@boubou
2 years ago
159 posts

Yes I have been practicing yoga regularly and of course some mudras...I will focus more on mudras and breathing!Yoga has helped me SOOO MUCH!!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book