How lucky or unlucky are you?

Bruce
Bruce
@bruce
8 years ago
207 posts
Do you find yourself in situations?Some of the impossible situations I have found myself in:A bag snatcher running away from scene and heading towards me, I stepped forward so my boys were behind me forcing the bag snatcher to swerve away and he fell over because he swerved.A woman pushing a pushchair on an escalator behind me and the pushchair tipped over trapping the baby underneath. I picked the pushchair up and cuddled it because there was no other way of holding it, this meant that the baby was pressed against my chest. I was covered in blood but the baby and mother were fine after seeing medics.On a tube train the train juddered and my arm stretched out at the exact moment a girl decided to fall over, so it looked like I had prevented a fall, girl was eternally grateful, my now wife who I was with was sooooo impressed and I fractured my wrist.I have hundreds of these daft stories where circumstance has dictated actions, have you?
updated by @bruce: 04/30/17 09:52:17PM
bluecrystalangel
@bluecrystalangel
8 years ago
93 posts
Hello, Bruce.It is very fortunate that you were there to help those in need. I am sorry that you were injured in the process. I have had a few similar experiences in my life, one of them regarding my son, who was five years of age at the time. I am fortunate to have been there when I was.Love and hugs,bluecrystalangel
Angel
Angel
@angel
8 years ago
607 posts
I guesse it depends on how you look at it. My ex husband, I swear is the luckiest man alive, it's almost like he has his own personal lepricaun that only dishes out good luck. Unfortunetly for him, the good luck is always used to get him out the jams he places himself into. For instance, he lies alot and when people get fed up with him, somehow there is always somebody there to pick him up before he completely falls. A friend or family member to give him a place to stay, or a car, or something. Now if he used this luck while makeing good choices, he would probebly be a very rich man if he used his luck more wisely. It almost seems unfair, but I wouldn't change places with him for nothing,lol.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book